Jawbone Up 24 not synching

Options
For the past week now my steps have not been recorded by mfp. The jawbone shows as being connected to mfp. I have logged out and back in, disconnected and reconnected the band and still nothing. And now apparently I can't post this into technical support as I don't have permission!!

Replies

• powella
    powella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been having the exact same issue! Have tried everything obvious but to no avail. I disconnected both apps from each other and then reconnected and now my food from mfp has stopped transferring to UP as well as steps not transferring from UP to mfp. Help!
  • hellcat82
    hellcat82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also having this problem. UP is pulling in my meal data, however the step and calorie count is not being pulled by MFP
  • jpolleywebb
    jpolleywebb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue as hellcat82. My food entires transfer to UP. But my activity from my jawbone isn't transferring to MFP. I feel somewhat better knowing that others are having the same challenge. I'm anxious to find a solution.
  • Caletara
    Caletara Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also having this problem. I know MFP was having issues syncing with fitbit earlier that they have resolved. Guess they still havent gotten to the root of the issue with Up.
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There is apparently a tech issue. They know about it and are working on it. I can't link to the thread as I'm on my mobile but see the text below.

(There is a link to the tech page in the Jawbone group byes)
    Our apologies for any trouble that you are experiencing with your Jawbone connected accounts. We began receiving reports yesterday that members are not receiving Jawbone Calorie adjustments or steps. We have verified that we are not receiving any information from Jawbone UP, but they are receiving calorie information from us.

This means that you will continue to see your nutritional information in the UP app, however you will not see steps or calorie adjustments in MyFitnessPal.

We are working with Jawbone to resolve this issue, and hope for it to be fixed shortly. As soon as we have any additional information we will add an update on the bottom of this post.

All the best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff

• longshadows17
    longshadows17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same issues here, for about a week now :(
  • KammyJoW5
    KammyJoW5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same issues here too. I hope they can get it fixed. Glad to know its not just me.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the notice @ismg68 posted: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1983451--jawbone-syncing-issues- It's two days later, but still no new information.

And here's a link to the Jawbone UP Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet
  • kmcclintock80
    kmcclintock80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just posted about this. Glad I'm not the only one. It's been driving me crazy. :)
  • ps4db
    ps4db Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its working right now ! MFP just synced all my UP steps till yesterday ..still to push in today's steps though ... the bug on MFP app is still there : shows UP as 'Connect' and if you click on it, takes you to the UP shopping cart ..fingers crossed ...all the steps will be in soon. Cheers !
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    ps4db wrote: »
    Its working right now ! MFP just synced all my UP steps till yesterday ..still to push in today's steps though ... the bug on MFP app is still there : shows UP as 'Connect' and if you click on it, takes you to the UP shopping cart ..fingers crossed ...all the steps will be in soon. Cheers !

Connect your accounts at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/97
  • WOB150
    WOB150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No joy for me as of 5/22. I've deleted and re-loaded apps and still no connection. Anyone have suggestions?
  • JarrodNewton82
    JarrodNewton82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've seen where MFP has went back the past few days for me and synced with Jawbone at 11:59. This makes no sense because it keeps it from correctly calculating my daily calories. This is very frustrating as I've had no issues and loved syncing with MFP until they made this shift to Under Armour. Ugh.
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1983451--jawbone-syncing-issues-
    May 22, 2015 1:30pm PST - Things are looking good and everything should be back to normal within 24hours. Thanks for your patience!
  • katieabioty
    katieabioty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal is recording my food and calories, but not my steps from UP. Are you guys still having this issue? I'm so frustrated and want this fixed!
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    There's a thread about it in the Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet