Need friends that actually log on

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle and I'm a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I have been on this site a little over a month now and I have over 100 lbs to loose. When I first joined the few friends I knew were on it faithfully but most of them have stopped after a few weeks, which usually I would have done too but this time is different for me, I am here for the long haul and would like to have friends from here that are on everyday and are supportive like I am. Normally I wouldn't beg for friends on here but please add me and we can do this journey together and support each other....thanks! and good luck all

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you :) I've been here almost 4 months... and I do log in everyday lol I know how it is to have very few friends log in everyday and stick to it. Nice to meet you, I have 5 kids all under the age of 7 and am about half way to my goal! I know you can do it!
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • isignsw
    isignsw Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Michelle,
    I tried this a few weeks ago but didn't stick with it. I'm ready to do it this time. I think I know how to log on daily. I am a mother of 1 with 40 lbs to loose but something tells me that it will take me forever. I never finish anything I start - I hate that about myself. I'd like to friend you. I'll try to figure out how or you can explain it to me.

Thanks,

isign
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've only been here for a week but I'm very active here. Been on everyday so far. Sometimes I think I spend too much time here.
  • Hoak55
    Hoak55 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Michelle you can add me as well I am on every day!
  • AlisiaMurta
    AlisiaMurta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't reach the part of my life when we have kids, but I just received a post on my page that I have logged in for 40 days straight. Most of my friends don't log in either, if you would want, you can add me!!
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    Im on everyday several times a day. My goal is gonna take me quite awhile to get to (ive got 85 lbs give or take to go before i reach my goal) feel free to add me. I have 3 boys all under 5.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am about to turn 23 and have one daughter who is 3. I have just gotten into loosing weight and I have been on here for a week. I only have 1 friend that really logs on everyday so I could use some more as well. Go ahead and add me.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm an MFP junkie!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me.
  • jjbcb
    jjbcb Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother of three as well, and i know exactly what you mean. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • michelleyanne
    michelleyanne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks to everyone who responded and friended me, this is going to be more easy and a great journey with all my new friends ..thanks all :)
  • alwaystaken
    Options
    i've been here a week but have logged in everyday so far. happy for anyone to add me as friends.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle
    Your more than welcome to add me to your list Im good for logging that being said I am leaving town for 2 weeks for a death in my family and dont know when or if I will be on for that time but when I get back I will log everyday and support you
    I have lost 39 pounds so far and have about 100 still to go.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If I meet your profile for the type of MFPal you need, any of y'all can friend me - particularly if you are daily users of MFP and serious about your journey.
  • icramirez
    icramirez Posts: 40
    Options
    hey im on here a bunch maybe too much but you can add me, im on here just to calorie count and keep what I eat in check somewhat, nothing fancy.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, usually several times. Feel free to add me as well. (That goes for anyone looking for more friends.).
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am always glad to "take on" new friends! lol Who can't use more friends in their life? Feel free to add me, folks!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Still logging since 2008.. feel free to add me :) x
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i've logged every day for the past year. :flowerforyou:
    the more the merrier i say