Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ykuynkqmbwhd.jpg
    t7xnnyfr5qrs.jpg

excuse my odd pics. but the one with my husband and i was our honeymoon 2years and 2days ago and the one of me in a dress is today. these r the only photos i have of myself over the last 3 years. lol but as of today i am 85 pounds down and though i have given up MANY, MANY, MANY times, i still go back and start again. went from an 18 pant in womens to a size 9 pant in juniors, a xxl shirt in juniors to a large in womens and a medium in juniors.
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    DevilsFan1 wrote: »
    lyndalpn wrote: »
    I used to be a fat 42 year old. Three years and 55kg (130 pounds) pounds later I'm now a fit 45 year old :)

v031sfbu5rzo.jpg

Bring it on world! Size 22 to size 4. Can you spot the difference ;)

c7g9l3hlrm95.jpg

Wow! You look fantastic! You seriously look twenty years younger now. I'll bet your significant other is ecstatic. ;)

WOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ... girl, im not gay but you're looking sexy as hell.
    WORK IT LADY WORK IT ! ! !
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's photos! I find it super motivational, so a big thank you to everyone who has posted!

My progress so far. Have about 25 lbs or so to go.

e2gwvb0n8zxt.jpg
    body.jpg 620.2K
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW these are all amazing transformations. Well done!

1st Jan 2015 and 1st March 2015

c879aeaa-131f-42b0-90dd-3932c3257c37.png
    17kg lost

WOW! I'm sure getting that dress zipped up was an awesome feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't have a photo to put up but for all of you that have I thinks it's amazing how well everyone has done! It's so motivational your all a massive credit to yourselves and your showing everyone on here that it CAN be done if you want it badly enough. Well Done Everyone :)
  • MariamMuhammad
    MariamMuhammad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on the boards, but I would like to thank everyone for sharing their amazing and motivational results! ^_^
    I am not yet at my goal weight, but I'll post my progress pictures. They are exactly one year apart, with me at my starting weight on the left ( 84 kg/185 lbs) and me on my current weight on the right (58 kg/127 lbs).

bb6z59c9p2m5.jpg
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Heck I've lost 15 more pounds since I posted in here. Updated progress pics!

xy8xynluvg7z.jpg

xrrw4jpelgci.jpg

• Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!

Your boobs have all but disappeared! Girl you really inspired me!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Heck I've lost 15 more pounds since I posted in here. Updated progress pics!

xy8xynluvg7z.jpg

xrrw4jpelgci.jpg
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing.

• rawk_fairy_666
    rawk_fairy_666 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    veyemjjpri1y.png

Start weight 176
    Current weight 155

not at goal yet, but this is two months in.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am only half way to my goal weight but I feel so awesome! Great job everyone!
    160.4 lbs to 138.6 lbs6xomfwosmqjr.jpg
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Stilliga8ati0vjbk.jpg
    ge4h0bxyxqly.jpg
    h5qbirg3o12y.jpg
    not done yet, but most of the way there.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    @ jules6669mfp Thanks! Still a long way to go but I am definitely getting there :smile:
  • drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started at 247.8
    new pic: 194.6
    xsx2o54fxddj.jpg
    You look great!!!

This is an amazing transformation! Even in your current picture you look nowhere near 194 lbs.
  • drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    DevilsFan1 wrote: »
    lyndalpn wrote: »
    I used to be a fat 42 year old. Three years and 55kg (130 pounds) pounds later I'm now a fit 45 year old :)

v031sfbu5rzo.jpg

Bring it on world! Size 22 to size 4. Can you spot the difference ;)

c7g9l3hlrm95.jpg

Wow! You look fantastic! You seriously look twenty years younger now. I'll bet your significant other is ecstatic. ;)

I'm in the over 40 crowd too and it's so good to see other people in that age range successfully lose weight. You look fantastic!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 30 lbs since the beginning of the year. These photos show a bit over 20 lb difference, since I didn't start taking photos until after a 10 lb loss. Halfway to my first goal! I'm 45 and age hasn't really been an issue with weight loss, so far. I'm getting a little tired of being on a deficit, though ;) Yoga and heavy lifting are my exercises of choice. Really helped whittle the inches away.

IMG_5333_zpsrnefz3we.jpg
    IMG_5503_zps24qs6mfa.jpg

Something that fits!
    454b5f2d-4e6e-4895-a2ce-1a572ffad6c1_zpsotcwdh59.jpg
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    kt6gxp5qk5tr.jpg

Signed up and 'ran' my first half marathon in May 2014 at my highest weight ever. Ran another in September of 2014 after losing about 13 lbs. Just ran my third yesterday, 35 lbs lower than my weight in May of last year. For me, it's hard to see a difference but I know I feel different. Plus my time improved from last years same race by 16:16! I'm going to keep wearing that running shirt until it's too big...hoping to have that problem for my next half in September.
    I still have a LONG way to go in my weight loss, at least 73 lbs more until my first GW, then I'll reevaluate.
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Okay...did this back in 2012. I only lost 1 lb per week, but over 6 months it added up to 35 lbs.

Profile-Front-Hips-final4.jpg

Profile-Side-Final22-400.jpg
  • aimesuk
    aimesuk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love reading these success stories. It's so inspiring.

I'm down about a stone, but I'm trying to stay away from the scales as they can be depressing! I'm down almost two dress sizes and feel much better in myself so it's going the right way.

Congrats to everyone you all look fabulous and so much happier now - I can't wait to be where you are!
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    t4y47ps0jlnl.jpg

Since February 9th
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!