What instantly attracts you to someone?!

Options

Replies

• rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Smile and sense of humor. If I can see they're having a good time and laughing, I instantly want to interact with them.

After that, grizzly facial hair and a nice butt. Mmmmm booty! If their back jean pocket has a worn out circle on it, EVEN BETTER! Skoal cans FTW!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Definitely have to have good teeth
  • Vincisomethng
    Vincisomethng Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I get attracted to physical features first. Tall, broad shoulders, fit, and he has to be cute himself. And his personality will either get me closer or drive me away. I've tended to like outgoing and social guys. Guys who kind of have a little kid inside of them (they know how to have fun) and they have a sense of humor. While I, myself, am not the most social person on the planet, lol. Oh, and a nice smile and a nice laugh.
  • dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Legs, women with thick strong legs. Gotta love day squat
  • rugbyphreak
    Options
    smelius22 wrote: »
    a beer belly and a short, well-kept beard.

Only a little beer belly, not a pregnant looking beer belly. lol
  • dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    smelius22 wrote: »
    a beer belly and a short, well-kept beard.

Only a little beer belly, not a pregnant looking beer belly. lol
    That's me buggered
  • Minx3105
    Minx3105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree with Melissa ^^ - nice smile and stubble :3
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Interesting eyes, not necessarily big or blue ones, just appealing in some way
    -Exotic (not your basic white girl)
    -Petite frame and sub 5'7'' and in shape
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

Dd anyone else find themselves checking or crossing themselves off against this list lol!!!!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

Dd anyone else find themselves checking or crossing themselves off against this list lol!!!!

Yes! I got eliminated at "not your basic white girl." :( Although my teeth aren't all that exciting either.
  • rugbyphreak
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

Did anyone else find themselves checking or crossing themselves off against this list lol!!!!

Nope, that's way too specific and kind of sounds like an amine character. I don't know of a single friend or coworker that would live up to these expectations.

• Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    A reasonably attractive face and the ability to just chat easily. Bonus points for red hair, green eyes, athletic legs, freckles, and/or some kind of accent.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

Did anyone else find themselves checking or crossing themselves off against this list lol!!!!

Nope, that's way too specific and kind of sounds like an amine character. I don't know of a single friend or coworker that would live up to these expectations.

He lost me at "White girl" lol
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

Lol, it's not a must-fit-all criteria, but realistically, it isn't super picky. Our preferences are based on our experiences, and I've dated women that hit most of those marks with ease.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I usually notice nice eyes first and then his smile. I am a sucker for a guy with those 2 attributes.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile.. tells me all I need to know :)
  • AbnormalSymmetry
    AbnormalSymmetry Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Lol, it's not a must-fit-all criteria, but realistically, it isn't super picky. Our preferences are based on our experiences, and I've dated women that hit most of those marks with ease.

I agree, eyes, ethnic, smart etc not picky
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

lmao I mean I meat 6 of the 8, er well one is left up to the viewer I guess (booty)...

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    -Straight, white teeth
    -Intellectual
    -Confident
    -Independent
    -Nice booty

lmao I mean I meat 6 of the 8, er well one is left up to the viewer I guess (booty)...

That last one is important. No pancakes pls.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Dark haired brunette with olive skin :p
  • kelly1979G
    kelly1979G Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Booty man here! ;)
    Someone who can make me laugh!