Top 4 NPC finish using flexible dieting aka IIFYM

Options
zhitefdq7wdi.jpg

My 18 week progress using IIFYM
I was hesitant about the IIFYM lifestyle.
I thought all they ate was poptarts and "Junk" food.
I have NEVER seen this much change in my body all while allowing cookies into my diet daily.
I realized that IIFYM is about getting a wholesome micro dense diet in first and then allowing fun/play second. I had NO diet restrictions, i was able to eat out, I didn't have to bring tupperware everywhere, no tilapia was touched my whole prep. I enjoyed full flexibility with my diet!
I am so so so thankful for IIFYM and it allowed me to reach one of my goals...competing in a bikini competition.

I am currently prepping for another show in July! Feel free to add me or ask any questions
:)

Replies

• bigT24chiefs
    bigT24chiefs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great progress
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    U look FABULOUS.what does ur workouts look like?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! I love seeing this because (minus the competition) I reached my goal with IIFYM as well... I love how you described it too because so many people have the misconception that it is all about eating junk all day.

It was so great not to restrict any types of foods, be able to eat out, go to weddings and functions and enjoy myself all while building my dream body. You rock ! :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done :-)

Excuse my ignorance..., but what does IIFYM stand for?
  • tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Did you get this from brosciencelife?

• fab_fierce_fit
    fab_fierce_fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    U look FABULOUS.what does ur workouts look like?

Consistent HEAVY weight lifting. A combo of HIIT and steady state. Had to add in more steady state the closer it got to show time! Thank you :)
  • fab_fierce_fit
    Options
    tdatsenko wrote: »

Did you get this from brosciencelife?

Hahaha no, but I love that guy. Dom is hilarious

• fab_fierce_fit
    Options
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    Well done :-)

Excuse my ignorance..., but what does IIFYM stand for?

If it fits your macros! :) so basically counting proteins, fats, and carbs to reach your goals. Id like to think of it as a very advanced weight watchers point system
  • fab_fierce_fit
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    You look fantastic! Congrats! I love seeing this because (minus the competition) I reached my goal with IIFYM as well... I love how you described it too because so many people have the misconception that it is all about eating junk all day.

It was so great not to restrict any types of foods, be able to eat out, go to weddings and functions and enjoy myself all while building my dream body. You rock ! :)

Thank you! You rock too! Love meeting fellow iifymers. Love that you're still able to have a life and enjoy this lifestyle. I'm going on a cruise in June while on comp prep so this should be interesting /fun! Lol
  • Sirrunsalot75
    Sirrunsalot75 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • fab_fierce_fit
    Options
    Great job! You look great!

Thanks! Means a lot
  • laexfit
    laexfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments! I was strict paleo & lost 30# but gained 10 back. I'm changing to counting macros & am on day 2. I hope to have amazing results like you!
  • rapunzel1029
    rapunzel1029 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What were your macros at the start and what were they at the end of prep? I'm doing 140p/150c/50f now and it's slow going. I think I have about 10 more lbs to go to reach an acceptable goal for me. I've been tracking for about 1.5 years now. Great job!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Amazing...always have done this too...it works! You look really great!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Inspiring!
  • fab_fierce_fit
    Options
    What were your macros at the start and what were they at the end of prep? I'm doing 140p/150c/50f now and it's slow going. I think I have about 10 more lbs to go to reach an acceptable goal for me. I've been tracking for about 1.5 years now. Great job!

Started at 250g of carbs, went down to about 120g the last couple weeks before my show. I never went below 120g
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I work so hard at the gym lifting heavy for a body like this. Hopefully one day I can show off with a photo set like this too. LOL <3
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You are awesome
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    clapping-crowd-applause.gif
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Good. Nice to see people getting stage ready with IIFYM principles since many still seem to think it's not possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!