Muscle shaming is the new fat shaming

Options
2»

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Who gives a *kitten*? I know I am going to get some muscle, and smaller - and I am likely going to get some nasty comments. Not everyone is going to be nice to me my entire life. F- them.

Fact is to expect the world to stop body shaming is unrealistic and a waste of time. What is fair to expect is people changing how they handle such losers.
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The world needs haters but that's part of the job. If you don't have them then you are not doing enough right

vjvtf1m2454c.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    ascrit wrote: »
    You must be a super fun guy.

Very.

• lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I work out for me. If people wanna "shame" me so be it. I seriously think if someone said something like that to my face I would start laughing in their face.
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The next big thing? "Brain Shame" (the art of being bashed for being intelligent). HAHAHA!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    The next big thing? "Brain Shame" (the art of being bashed for being intelligent). HAHAHA!

Count shaming, ya Twilight outcast!

• GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hater's gonna hate. It's all the same.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    In everything in life there will be detractors. Lots of them mean. Whether it's animals, religion, politics, clothing style, parenting, etc., NO ONE will find any one thing on Earth that we all agree on. I believe the most heinous act is child molestation. But many countries in the world won't prosecute it.
    So I act like Teflon when stuff I don't care about gets flung at me.................I just let it slide off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png