1145 days of CONSISTENCY and 85 pounds lost and kept off MOTIVATION

Options
californiagirl2012
californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
I just want to encourage you that it's all about CONSISTENCY.

We hear that a lot I know, so how does it apply?

Mainly we all have those bad days and series of days that we don't go exactly according to plan. That is because we are all merely human and especially with eating our hunger ebbs and flows with all beauty and mystery that exist in the human body.

Don't ever beat yourself up for eating food. Just say "Well I enjoyed that and it was good." and move on.

I know a lot of people are into Intermittent Fasting or Daily Fasting (16:8 daily), or different variations of the food management tools.

Fasting is okay as long as it is not punishment. So always ask yourself WHY you are fasting. And remember, for the most part we can't fix what we did with one day of fasting anyway - sometimes fasting backfires and we end up doing the over eating thing the following day, then a vicious cycle starts.

Any fat loss works best with little slight consistent calorie deficit over time. Pretty much all the time. It will always work. So be patient and the turtle really wins this race.

Let your body be human. You can't change that, so roll with it.

Yesterday I had a hard day, but when I logged in the morning I saw the 1145 day message it reminded me of all those other days like this. There were many.

It's not the first and it wont be the last.

It's all about not giving up... not giving up and staying the course and being as consistent about it as it much as you can.

So this weekend with the Venus meetup (one of several companies I work for) it was the very first "after picture" with me in red. Last night before I went to bed I remember the "before picture in the red top" so I thought it would look neat next to red dress after picture.

The only time to ever look back is to see how far you came. Other than that the past is a ghost!

Keep going!
Never give up.
Never settle.

Roberta

Replies

• maril101
    maril101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to hear today. Consistency, and while there is breath in our bodies, there is hope. Thank you, Roberta.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I love you're dedication and commitment
    The results show that you really do get out what you put in. So motivating!
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    maril101 wrote: »
    This is exactly what I needed to hear today. Consistency, and while there is breath in our bodies, there is hope. Thank you, Roberta.

Yes, there is hope for all of us! <3

• californiagirl2012
    Options
    cdpm wrote: »
    Congratulations, I love you're dedication and commitment
    The results show that you really do get out what you put in. So motivating!

Absolutely, and the thing is we can ALL achieve it. <3
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. So glad I found this post. I hear your message and have been doing the same. Awesome!
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    Glad you are doing the same !! ^^^ B)<3
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    I had the moderator take out my instagram link with the picture in the original post and so I will put the photobucket of the picture that goes with the post here:

Roberta-bnA-1145-days-MFP_zpsgglh0bdu.jpg

Happy Thursday!

Roberta