Where is it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    interesting that everyone thinks they are bigger than they are...

Except me. :(

Obviously I think I still look like I did 4 years ago.

• fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WHAT 27.5% SMALLER that is some serious body distortion, cant believe that I even considered picking the next one up oh my goodness im in shock
  • crazyqueencolta
    crazyqueencolta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 30% smaller than I think I am... kinda blew me away that my perception of how I look is so messed up compared to what I actually am. It's kind of an eye opener.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cosmo, Victoria's Secret, and the fashion and diet industry everywhere for seriously $%#@ing us all up!
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! I'm still losing weight, but I have days where I really can't see it in the mirror. I've become like a vain teenager taking endless selfies, trying to convince my brain that YES I am thinner. Not thin, but thinner! lol.

I'm 17.5% smaller than I thought, and I thought I was being really accurate!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    15% smaller than the model I picked.

But other than the models at each end of the lineup, the women looked pretty much the same size to me, differing mainly in body type (bigger boobs vs. smaller, straight vs. curvy, etc) so my pick was difficult to make anyway since most of the models looked the same to me so I'm not about to use this test result as any indicator that I have body dysmorphia or whatever. But even if I did, I would attribute it to the near 100 lb change in my own body size over the last year, not anything else.

Cool site though.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    pretty cool, Im 15% smaller than I thought I was, and apparently I am pear shaped!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    77839v17b0o2.jpg
    Wow! Thats kinda sad if you think about it. We see ourselves so differently than others. Good experiment though
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am 25% smaller than I thought... Really interesting to play with.
  • Bilderknipser
    Bilderknipser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was fun, but sure a shocker!! I am 22.5% smaller than I think I am..
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Woah! I was 27.5% smaller than I thought. :o
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm apparently 2.5% smaller than I think. However, that's not all that far off; so I'd say I actually have a pretty good perception of myself if I'm only slightly off.
    j472lzplxj12.jpg
  • tesemarie
    tesemarie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    22.5% smaller than I thought I was. How insane!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Cool site, I guessed right on point!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!