female workout buddy?

Options
Hey there I'm new to MFP and would love to see if I can find someone to talk to about weightloss or share our workout or meal motivation. Maybe someone to distract from these random cravings. I'm really committed normally but these last 2 weeks have been rocky. I would love to find another female just because it seems it more comfortable sharing with another woman. I'm 24, 5'4" and at ~151 and looking to loose around 20-25lbs. I try and eat clean by cutting down sugars and preservatives. Add me if you're interested in helping each other out :) Thanks!

Replies

• Peely93
    Peely93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I will be a workout buddy
    I'm 22 around 5'9 and around 97kg I would love to reach 75kg! I will send a request :)
  • dgaleggos
    dgaleggos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi im 25 I weigh 130 today i want to be 110-105 I'm 5'3 I know it seems like a very low weight but I was this weight not to long ago
    I am interested in being healthy but not completely depriving myself of everything all the time lol
  • pinterestjanelane
    pinterestjanelane Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey ladies. Thanks for the reply. I just added you :).
    Peely93 wrote: »
    Hey :) I will be a workout buddy
    I'm 22 around 5'9 and around 97kg I would love to reach 75kg! I will send a request :)

^hey that's an awesome place to start off. I started my weightloss off at 246lbs (~111 kg) at my highest last year. You can do it! I think that finally learning to have patience with myself from the start is what allowed me not to become angry/disappointed and when I started losing I was really proud. Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk or need some extra support.
    dgaleggos wrote: »
    Hi im 25 I weigh 130 today i want to be 110-105 I'm 5'3 I know it seems like a very low weight but I was this weight not to long ago
    I am interested in being healthy but not completely depriving myself of everything all the time lol

Thanks for the add. I had a bit of trouble the first couple of days on the food diary because it said I was below the recommended calories but I don't think I was tracking all my snack (I munch on a lot of fruits/ veggies/nuts). I definitely try not to deprive myself but it's hard sometimes also dealing with foods that cause me acne (like chocolate) so I avoid it for long periods of time until I am dying to have just a smidgen. Same goes for you; message me if you need extra support. I just started crossfit and it's been really good for making sure I work on gaining muscle (that helps burn more fat) but have had a hard time the last 2 weeks like I said. Would like to get back on track.... Going tonight to the evening class! Wish me luck:)