what do YOU do to curb cravings? :)

Options
I like to go for the sweeter fruits like cantelope, strawberries and blue berries! But the odd time I find myself caving into the chocolate :#

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate is incredibly good for you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee (vanilla herbal teeccino) black/decaf. I may drink two cups between lunch and dinner..
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving chocolate I usually have something chocolate. I don't keep a lot of chocolate in the house, so I usually just get a small piece of whatever is available.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Have a small portion of whatever it is you are craving. I have a bag of Ghirardelli milk and caramel chocolates in my desk at work. I can usually make a little craving go away by drinking water and maybe eating a handful of pistachios. For a serious craving, though, I get out one of my chocolates and eat it with my eyes closed so I can savor the taste.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Cry and cry and cry. Eventually, everything just tastes oversalted.
  • justinemcd21
    justinemcd21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @cwolfman Dark chocolate and almonds are my fave but since I'm trying to lose body fat % I try to avoid them because I cant juat have a couple lol i could eat sooo many..lol.. I try to keep gum on me!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I like to go for the sweeter fruits like cantelope, strawberries and blue berries! But the odd time I find myself caving into the chocolate :#

If I want chocolate, I can usually get by with a 40 cal SF fudgesicle. Unless I'm PMSing and then I just treat myself.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Cry and cry and cry. Eventually, everything just tastes oversalted.

:'(
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I eat.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I eats what I craves. :yum: