Options
1235»

Replies

• cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sharrr77 wrote: »
    Well ...
    It's almost June and I'm currently 224....
    I do not believe my goal of 200 by June is going to happen !!
    But ... With that being said ..
    I'm still on my mission and more excited than ever !!
    I'm feeling good and looking good

Sharr you are doing awesome. Keep that attitude. Your gorgeous and hard at work. You got me motivated out of my mental block by adding a thread back in April. Just know you have my support every step as we feel healthier and looking great. I must admit I didn't know I could run until I tried on the treadmill the other day.... Only for a few minutes. But this inspired me to try.
  • cbradley903
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »
    I swam 4 four miles to Onederland on Saturday.

Congrats For hitting your goal and working out in the water. Best ever for exercise Wtg
  • 120Cassy
    120Cassy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YES! me too. I'm trying to get below 200 and I could so see it. I'm working hard to get there. I feel once I get below the 200 mark it'll amp me up to go further. This first hurdle is the most challenging. We can do it!! :-)
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »
    I swam 4 four miles to Onederland on Saturday.

Congrats For hitting your goal and working out in the water. Best ever for exercise Wtg
    Thanks! First time I've been in Onederland in 17-18 years.
  • Sharrr77
    Sharrr77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang !!
    Rise and shine my Luvs
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    29 days left for everyone to meet their goal or do they best they can before the year is half over. Keep at it. I'm going to set 190 as my goal for the end of June.
  • cbradley903
    Options
    Robertus that is wonderful. I like that idea of the end of June for 190. I am so thankful for this goal that sharr set. It is ok to not be there we are all a work in progress. I am thankful I was able to get there. It is so had some days. When you get stuck. I am at 194.5 lbs and I know my body is healthier. But I must tell you this is the hardest thing I have ever taken on. All the bloodworm is normal now and the doctor is happy with the results. So I now want more. Bits by bits though. So to not get to overwhelmed. Exercise is my best friend. Pray everyone is still hanging on to your goal. Never give up.