Anyone in DFW?

Options
I'm in Denton, Texas and would love to make some new friends/workout buddies in the area. It's a lot easier to stay motivated when you're working with someone with similar goals!

Replies

• Cmill52
    Cmill52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope you found a crew to encourage you, there are some great joga places in Denton and gyms :) keep it up in the healthy lifestyle!!
  • rachelannalong
    rachelannalong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the DFW area too! I am not sure what your routine is but I will gladly try to keep you motivated. I am just starting back on Atkins and trying to fit in beach body workouts!!
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cmill52 wrote: »
    Hope you found a crew to encourage you, there are some great joga places in Denton and gyms :) keep it up in the healthy lifestyle!!
    Thanks! I have yet to find a steady workout partner/group, but I haven't lost hope. And you're right, there's no shortage of gyms and other places in town. (:
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am in the DFW area too! I am not sure what your routine is but I will gladly try to keep you motivated. I am just starting back on Atkins and trying to fit in beach body workouts!!
    That sounds fun! I mainly walk and jog, but I love hula hooping and dancing, too. I'm eager to try new things as well! (: