We're all gonna make it!

Options
DedRepublic
DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
Just thought I would say hello to all the new members looking for buddies. I post motivation and meal prep trickery from time to time. Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivation. I have lost a fair amount of weight and now I am chasing my Aesthetic dreams. Feel free to add me and let's lead the Aesthetic Revolution!

"We all gonna make it brah!" - Aziz Shavershian

d2dofjusqn4v.jpg

i75lv8qcokrh.jpg

vzczb8pr0wy4.jpg

Replies

• AlyssaSupernova
    AlyssaSupernova Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    damn!
  • JazmineGibbons
    JazmineGibbons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    and my goal is to lose 100 pounds >.< we all deserve to look smokin lol
  • DedRepublic
    Options
    and my goal is to lose 100 pounds >.< we all deserve to look smokin lol

Absolutley! I would encourage you to write out all your goals on paper....maybe break them up into smaller parts. Like lose 20 lbs...put that date on your calendar...make your weight loss a planned event and then execute that plan.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread title, I had We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister stuck in my head aaaaaallllll day.
  • DedRepublic
    Options
    Thanks to this thread title, I had We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister stuck in my head aaaaaallllll day.

Boom!

5mrs14jtwmi0.jpg

• Tkterrell82
    Tkterrell82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm Tiffany medical reason I gained 30 lbs in 2 months. When I was already on a weight loss journey to losing 10lbs. I have lost 5 in two weeks. Idk how it happened so fast lol. I just been counting calories, just started back exercising Monday, I have gotten two b12 shots as of yesterday, I definitely want to do meal prep. Right now I do two protein shakes a day. Third healthy meal and healthy snacks