100 reasons you know you're addicted to My Fitness Pal

Options
100. Even when picking up a sandiwch or meal for a friend in the supermarket you check the calories.

99. When handed a piece of food, you automatically look for a barcode to scan.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    98. You read a stupid comment and immediately know exactly which cat gif would be appropriate
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    97. Before you've left the gym, you spend an extra few minutes slowly pedaling on the bike to log the calories burned during that session- even if it does give up a few less minutes to get showered and changed.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    96. You sign in to log the banana you just ate and end up reading the Forums for 1/2 an hour before you realize that you forgot to log the banana.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    95. You've got easy access to it on your phone, your iPad and your puter.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    94. You read, "Dalmatian mode" (I can't even bring myself to use the s-word) and want to run screaming from the computer.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    93. You look at the protein grams vs calories to see if it's a "good source" 10:1 ratio
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    92. You ask the waitress how many ounces of grilled chicken is on the salad. And when your companions make fun off you for it, you make sure to ask for the measurement of the dressing on the side just to be a smart@$$.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    lauracups wrote: »
    92. You ask the waitress how many ounces of grilled chicken is on the salad. And when your companions make fun off you for it, you make sure to ask for the measurement of the dressing on the side just to be a smart@$$.

Hahaha!

91- you check mfp just to see if an OP returned to a "dumb question" post, even though you know you should be sleeping (and that they aren't coming back).
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    90. You barely even look at Facebook anymore because you'd rather read through forums :blush:
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    89 you have to charge your iPhone every single day because your on mfp allllllll the time. I've started charging my phone in work to save my home elec bills
  • elphie754
    Options
    cazbit wrote: »
    89 you have to charge your iPhone every single day because your on mfp allllllll the time. I've started charging my phone in work to save my home elec bills
    Suggestion- plug phone into computer to charge instead of outlet
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    88. You have a word document saved with your standard responses to threads like 'Military diet' so you don't have to re-type, just copy and paste.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    87. You jump into the app once you wake up after midnight. The streak must go on
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

quicker charge on the outlet
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Haha at all the responses!

86. Rather than do housework, you spend 10 minutes manipulating a serving size to get it exact to the calories consumed (never 1 over, never 1 under!)

85. You spend ages in the supermarket comparing the calories on similar products... 2 less calories per slice of bread makes you happier than a lie-in!
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    86. Your signature is "Weigh it, Log it, Move on"
  • elphie754
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »

quicker charge on the outlet
    Maybe quicker, but using computer saves on the electric bil :).
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    85. You're reading the forums on your PC whilst logging your lunch on the phone app. Simultaneously.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    84. You truly care about the friends you've made.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    85. Using the toilet = 1 squat rep.