100 reasons you know you're addicted to My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• deniztuzu2
    deniztuzu2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    67. You are better at managing your calorie spending than your money.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    67 - when you make food for someone else, you automatically put the plate on the scale out of habit.
    66 - you can't think of any food without thinking about its calorie and macro content.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    65. You get frustrated when people at the office see you eating a donut, that you planned for, and they gasp and say "You're cheating already?!" or "You can eat that??!"
  • crys_todd
    crys_todd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    64. You mentally calculate the approximate calorie and carb count of everything you see other people eat.

63. You are known as a calorie wizard amoung friends and family because you know the approximate calorie count of everything.
  • JessicaThompson12
    JessicaThompson12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    62. When going to a place where calorie content isn't available it makes you nervous.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    61. You begin to see the possibilities in *everything*! As in: "You know, I could actually work that in to my eating plan for the day...".
  • haps3000
    haps3000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    61. You begin to take epic walks across the city at a "brisk pace", whatever that means...
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    59. When you go through your pantry looking for food to fit in the remaining 100 calories that you have left.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    59. When you go through your pantry looking for food to fit in the remaining 100 calories that you have left.
    Yes! This! ^^^^
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Every night!!!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    58. You've been on forums long enough to know who will get flagged for hurting someone's feeling.
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you are prepared to walk miles in the pouring rain (camping in middle of nowhere) to get a wifi signal so that you can keep that streak alive.
  • conita667
    conita667 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    57. You tell everybody that MFP is the best thing that happen to you and push them to try it, even when they don't believe you... If you come and ask me what did I do, the answer is patience + MFP!!!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    56.) You now use MFP more than all other social media sites.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    56. That protein shake you used to barely be able to get down in the morning, tastes good to you now. If you miss a couple of mornings you start craving it.....
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    54. It kills you if you lose your STREAK!!
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    cazbit wrote: »
    89 you have to charge your iPhone every single day because your on mfp allllllll the time. I've started charging my phone in work to save my home elec bills
    Suggestion- plug phone into computer to charge instead of outlet

quicker charge on the outlet
    Maybe quicker, but using computer saves on the electric bil :).

The same amount of energy is used, thus the same bill...
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    53. You can mentally add your calories in your head and know that the PB&J sandwich that you just made is 360 calories and 120 calories for the 1 ounce of chips ;)
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    52. You are logging your food AS you are eating it....
    I love this thread, lol.... so many true things!! :smile:
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    51 You logon to see a thread and think, "another one of those thread".