Looking for more Friends!

Edmgirl07
Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
Hi, my name is Jamie and I'm from Edmonton, Canada. I've been on MFP for a while, but I've had little success since I've started on this site. I now feel like I'm truly ready to start losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle and so I'm looking for some motivational friends who I can share my journey and experiences with. For me to get to my ultimate goal weight I need to lose about 100lbs. If you're looking for a new friend please add me! :)

Replies

• MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Hi! You can add me if you want. I won't bite. :)
  • Abbigail_marie
    Abbigail_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! Add me if you like ☺️ x
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Let kick this weights *kitten* together, I keep losing the same 14 lbs and finding it again, every year for the last five years. I've now decided the 60lbs I need to lose I'm getting rid of it whether it wants to go or not.

Don't let it win. Get motivated, this is a great support network and the people on here are great. So welcome from another relatively new newbie :smile:

Caroline x
  • AhmedAlsourchi
    AhmedAlsourchi Posts: 22 Member
    Add
  • seangilmer1
    seangilmer1 Posts: 4 Member
    29/M/CA. Anyone can add me, I'm looking for more Fitness friends.
  • albatraoz_clc
    albatraoz_clc Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Hi feel free to add me... good to have more friends
  • Angelmate79
    Angelmate79 Posts: 2 Member
    Am new here you can add me too.
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2015
    Everyone can add me as well! B)
  • stormyseamster
    stormyseamster Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new you can add me. Looking for motivation and encouragement myself.
  • sam_tap4
    sam_tap4 Posts: 7 Member
    You can add me :) I've been helping a lot of my friends and I can help you! I've recently lost 20lbs!
  • margraatch
    margraatch Posts: 48 Member
    Hi I'm from Edmonton as well. I lost more than 10lbs since April 11, 2015. I know you can do it. Add me up if you like. :)
  • christysue9393
    christysue9393 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey let's kick this weights butt once and for all! I'd love to be a MFP friend. I have 100 pounds to loose also.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)