New UK member looking for support

Options
Hi everyone,

I know well MFP and I know it works, the only thing that never worked before was my willpower. I am now on a mission: 64 lbs to lose!
Yep THAT much!
It will take the time it takes but I will do it. If you are on the same mission than me, befriend me, I need your support and I am sure that you could benefit from mine.

See you soon on your wall.
PTBD

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am from the UK too, and my goal is 82lbs lossI have already lost 16 of those.
    Feel free to friend me
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    from UK , all the best

Stu
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Heya! Welcome to the forum, I'm from Bristol, we have a full UK thread around, come & join us? :)
  • frannyannemum
    frannyannemum Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi,

I am too from the UK, Burnham on Sea in Somerset. I did have 80lbs to lose, 37 of which I have lost since the New Year. This is a fantastic website with very supportive friends. I am sure you will have no problem with help and support.

Good luck with the weight loss venture.

P.S. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Uk here also! 24lb mission here :)

Welcome :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me!
  • allywilkes
    allywilkes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    UK here as well (West London).

Hoping to lose 8 kg... so far putting on weight (but losing body fat!).

Friend me if you like :)
  • rosebslim
    rosebslim Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi, I've just started using this site again today. Had membership for a few weeks but not really done it until now. I am in the UK too (Buckinghamshire). I have been a Weight Watcher for almost 30 years, but thought I would have a change, not sure that WW is working for me any longer, especially since the new ProPoints plan.

I have logged all my food today and have downloaded the app onto my Android phone, so hoping to keep on target with the help of MFP.

If anyone would like to add me, do please, especially 50s, 60s. I am a young at heart 60+ myself.

Thanks, Rose :)
  • Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the UK too, Sheffield to be precise looking to lose around 70lbs, I'd like some supportive friends so feel free to add me!

Tacita :)
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm in yorkshire- and have about 70 pounds left to lose myself, and am also fairly new to the site.

Feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey
  • Treacle34
    Treacle34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 85lbs to lose. Very welcome to add me. Live in NW London.