New to the Community!

Options
Hello

My name is Dionna and although I've been a member on this site for years now I am just now starting to hold myself accountable for my weight.

I started using Turbo Fire this week on Monday and I've been watching my calories. I just need some friends on here so we can motivate and encourage each other!

Replies

• Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can help motivate you! I have a long way to go to my goal so I'll be here for a loooong time! Feel free to add me otherwise best wishes on your journey.
  • DionnaMonique
    DionnaMonique Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm looking for all the support I can get! And of course I'm all for motivating others. I'll send a request right now :)
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! May our journey be blessed! ☺️
  • kailabug
    kailabug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to find friends to help me stay motivated and that I can help also.
  • JamesSmedley
    JamesSmedley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to offer my advice if needed so more than happy to support you!
  • withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've been here for months and didn't know there was a community section. Whoops! So I don't know how it works but you (and anyone else) are more than welcome to add me. Id be happy to try and give support!
  • DionnaMonique
    DionnaMonique Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm feeling so motivated this time around to lose this weight.

Overall I want to lose like 50/60. My boyfriend is constantly reminding me to keep my goals small as I eventually make my way to my larger goal.

So I'm focusing on 2 pounds per week
  • carrie61682
    carrie61682 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting to hold myself accountable. I just bought a Garmin vivofit to help make sure I get up and move around. Good luck everyone!!