Could use the help & will help anyone to the very best of my ability

Options
I am having a very hard time getting motivated for exercises. It's a little more hard for me since I passed away from an asthma attack. Luckily I was able to be brought back now I have a syndrome that I never thought I would even get to this point where I'd be able to exercise. I have problems with a lot of the exercises due to the balancing if anybody knows of some very effective exercise to tone, be able to put muscle where it jiggles & to get rid of some cellulite on the back of my legs "from being bedridden for so long". I would appreciate the feedback tremendously, any at all would be wonderful. I am a fighter so I'll fight to get back in shape. I just don't know how to go about it. Thank you to anybody who may be able to help

Replies

• Alphabet929
    Alphabet929 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I had to read your story a few times. First I want to say I am speechless. Your story is a reminder that life is a gift and a blessing. Second there are plenty of different things you can do to tone and get to where you want to be. Feel free to add me. I'm no expert but I will help as much as I can if you want. And yes you are a great example of a true fighter
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow. How scary! I'm glad you're "OK" now!

Feel free to add me. I'm on MFP a lot. And I would caution you to check with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise program. Plenty of people want to help, but no one wants to be responsible for giving advice that could cause you harm.