80 lbs. gone!! Before and After Photos

juicybravo
juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
Hi all,

I never thought I would get here! To be able and write a post on my before and after!! In 2010 I was at my heaviest. I joined mfp and began logging and being accountable to what I ate. Long story short I have never stepped foot in a gym. All I've done is walk and watch what I eat. I learned to cook whole food meals. I began to juice vegetables to add micro nutrients.

In April 2014 I got pregnant. Before that I lost 30 pounds on diet alone thanks to mfp. After delivery I read all the wonderful things of breastfeeding. Not only is it perfect food for baby; a superfood. It also helps you lose weight naturally because your body needs to burn energy or calories to make milk. It's like working out at the gym. So breastfeed my baby I did! I continued eating whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, and beans. And I have breastfeed my baby now for 1 year. Ive lost a total of 51 pounds in one year. A total of 80 lbs!!!! So here are my pics!! Thank you for reading!! Ask me any questions :)

Add away. I'm always looking for more friends!

1t7l5bnp1o43.jpg
tili89pkocgm.jpg

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • juicybravo
    Thank you!! :)
  • CyTottleben
    CyTottleben Posts: 12 Member
    beautiful!
  • gizmosmom02
    gizmosmom02 Posts: 29 Member
    Very inspiring! Thank you for posting. I was just about to post a question about whether you have to exercise to lose weight. Well done!
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    You look so radiant!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Wow! You look the picture of health and beauty - congratulations :)
  • juicybravo
    beautiful!

Thank you :)
  • JamesSmedley
    JamesSmedley Posts: 37 Member
    Wow you've done a fantastic job, well done!
  • juicybravo
    Very inspiring! Thank you for posting. I was just about to post a question about whether you have to exercise to lose weight. Well done!

Thank you! :) I go on long walks and drink a lot of water.
  • juicybravo
    Wow you've done a fantastic job, well done!

Thank you! ! :)
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    You look great, very beautiful!
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Well done, you look fantastic!
  • spiderweb_ninja
    spiderweb_ninja Posts: 2 Member
    You look so healthy and radiant! Congratulations!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Nicely done! Sent you a FR.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    So beautiful! Great job!!!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    congratulations on your success!!
  • HighCascadesDrifter
    HighCascadesDrifter Posts: 6 Member
    What an inspiration. Congratulations on finding a new you. Thanks for sharing.
  • NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Look at that glow on the face in the After pic.. simply beautiful :smile: congratulations
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Very well done lass!

Out of interest, how tall are you? I ask because I have nearly 80lbs to lose in total - 20lbs has gone but it's taken nearly a year, admittedly I've not been as focused as I could have been. I'm 5'8" and a little bit, with quite a light/fine bone structure, broad shoulders, and long legs.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Awesome job!!! You've worked hard to get where you are and it shows :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!