Allow me to introduce myself...

Options
evyeve21
evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
Introducing myself just like the rest. Been on MFP for about 6 months now. Mainly used it on my phone but then realized there is a whole community out here online. Thats great cause I haven't been doing too well and could use some friends to get through this with. I've lost weight, gained it back and lost it again. Only down 12 lbs. but thats huge for me. I've always been anti-diet, so just trying to live a healthier, better lifestyle for myself and my family. I have no friends yet, any are welcome and I look forward to this journey with you all.

:-) Evy

Replies

• colieg33
    colieg33 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to go through this awful/wonderful journey being your friend on this site, I know I sure need the help. Our sories sound very similar! good luck feel free to add me as a friend
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Losing any amount of weight is good news. So far I've been able to not only lose weight but prevent myself from gaining weight thanks to this site and with the support of others.
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Losing any amount of weight is good news. So far I've been able to not only lose weight but prevent myself from gaining weight thanks to this site and with the support of others.

Yea, i definitely think I shouldn't ever gain much weight ever again because of this app. It helped me realized how I can eat healthier food that is good and not make me feel like I'm losing out. Its still hard to lose weight, especially with all of the regular daily commitments in life