Replies

• CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Regular cookies and crisps? Sure.

One of these? Maybe not so much.
    giant-cookie-17549706.jpg

lol love it! Going to bake some cookies :)
  • CupcakeQueen86
    Options
    Would one or two cookies a day be bad?

Nope, eat what you like as long as you can still meet your calorie goals. Weight loss is about calories, math and eating at a deficit-simple as that :) Now if you want to get into macros that's a second subject, but I'm assuming your focus is on weight loss? For that-calories and math.

I would like to lose weight and live a healthy life yes, hmm I've been wondering about the macros they confuse me :/
  • CupcakeQueen86
    Options
    I fruit, salad, vegetables, chicken meat I like a variety, but I love something sweet :p
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Bad for what? Is this a trick question?
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Would one or two cookies a day be bad?

Nope, eat what you like as long as you can still meet your calorie goals. Weight loss is about calories, math and eating at a deficit-simple as that :) Now if you want to get into macros that's a second subject, but I'm assuming your focus is on weight loss? For that-calories and math.

I would like to lose weight and live a healthy life yes, hmm I've been wondering about the macros they confuse me :/

I've lost almost 60lbs and have been in maintenance for over two years now, and I'm JUST starting to figure out macros lol. I'm realizing that there's definitely a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to make things fit into specific macros ratios, but it's kind of fun learning about it too :) If you don't want to get too complicated at this point, just focus on calories and then eating a wide variety of foods, including your favorites :)
  • CupcakeQueen86
    Options
    oh okay yh rather keep it simple for now :) as long as I lose weight. Thanks Sara
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    only if they dont taste good.....
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like, but in moderation. I lost all my weight eating cake, ice cream and candy daily. I fit these treats into my day and make sure to use portion control.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Eh, if it works for you, why not?

For me, I can't afford that many empty calories...and if I want something sweet, it will be chocolate or fruit. To each his or her own.
  • 1966spen
    1966spen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet or savoury snack most days if I have calories left. Now weather getting better eating ice-cream too. Still losing
  • CupcakeQueen86
    Options
    This doesn't feel like a diet at all :D