Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel Free to add me!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Up for new motivated friends who interact just send a message thx B)
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    feel free to add me. the more support we have, the better the journey!!!!!
  • legendary781
    legendary781 Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • kursan
    kursan Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, i started bodybuilding 4 months ago, i've lost more than 10 kg and added aprox. 1.5 kg muscle mass! I decided to find some friends in mfp to exchange some information! Feel free to add me as a friend and ask questions!
  • msbrittanyhelene
    msbrittanyhelene Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'll encourage you if you encourage me :)
  • CarlWatkins1
    CarlWatkins1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello there! Been on here around 5 weeks, looking for some new friends... My targets are to retain muscle mass but lose body fat while staying around 12st. From west mids, UK
  • pedpe
    pedpe Posts: 21 Member
    HEY my first day here
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Random and inappropriate. Not all my posts are about weight loss or fitness, but guarantee a chuckle or two during the day. Add me up, but if you do add a message. Not that I am anal about it.... I just never seem to get any "hello" messages with my FRs. :'(
  • fit_blonde9323
    fit_blonde9323 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone I've lost 58 pounds and just made this. If anyone need weight loss help for food or exercise I can answer questions. I'm a crossfit athlete so I know a lot of workout for all levels. Send me a request or message and I'll get back to you! :)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    I just re-set on weight loss to zero. I have lost around 35 lbs so far. Anyone can add, but please be motivated! Let's do this!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    hey there any one that would like to add me go ahead, always posting and logging, although my wall is filled with non fitness posts sometime, lots of innuendo seems to get sprayed all over my walls, and usually its not even mine!
  • forrestehrlicha
    forrestehrlicha Posts: 3 Member
    Just got started on this app so far loving it I'm a personal trainer so if you have questions feel free to ask
  • JohnM1987
    JohnM1987 Posts: 13 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. New to the community side of this but not the game!
    Love help anyway I can and motivate
  • emma_simmons87
    emma_simmons87 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello all
    Please feel free to add me
  • bellagotblues
    bellagotblues Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for friends on here - I have alot of weight to lose and would love to have friends to motivate eachother
  • MarnieHobbs
    MarnieHobbs Posts: 10 Member
    Hi everyone... I've been on MFP for some years now but recently just started again 26days ago. Have alot of weight to lose and am currently doing the Shaun T 'T25' alpha/beta/gamma program to hopefully get in shape and lose weight.

Please feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate each other :)
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated! I post everyday and have lost about 60lbs already! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • lightonahill94
    lightonahill94 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am new, and working on losing weight to better my body and spirit. I would love some friends on my app so that we can cheer eachother on. ^__^
    Feel free to add me and have a good one!
  • AnointedZ
    AnointedZ Posts: 13 Member
    Always looking for positive people who will be an encouragement to me and also looking to be an encouragement to others.