Jeffrey

Options
Hey how's it going. I started losing weight about 5 years. I started 319lbs and I got down to 160 lbs but lately I been struggling and staying at around 200 lbs. Ill be honest its my fault I gained the weight back but I got high hopes now that I reinstalled this app. I been eating clean since monday but just installed this to help me stay commited

Replies

• m_kipp
    m_kipp Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can do it brother!
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping the food diary will help shed pounds! Good luck!
  • jefflyckowski
    jefflyckowski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks fellas, good luck to you too.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. It's not a linear process, so don't sweat it. You've already done it before, so there's no doubt it can be done. That's half the battle right there.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Tracking, weighing, and being honest about everything you eat is key! most of us have done this before and I know for me, when I get sloppy and don't track everything is when it starts to creep back on! You can do this! Congratulations on your loss and coming back before you gained it all back!
  • jefflyckowski
    Options
    Ugh after my first post later last night I binge ate 2 bags of chips and now I feel fat :(((
  • sarinajane
    sarinajane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an incredible amount of weight you lost! You should be so proud!
    You've done it once, you can do it again :) Keep at it and don't beat yourself up. We all have slip ups. You just need to get back on track as soon as you can.
  • jefflyckowski
    Options
    sarinajane wrote: »
    What an incredible amount of weight you lost! You should be so proud!
    You've done it once, you can do it again :) Keep at it and don't beat yourself up. We all have slip ups. You just need to get back on track as soon as you can.
    thank you that was really nice.