Weighing myself

Options
so right now I weight myself once a week when I see my nutrition person.

I so want to step I scale daily but I know that you don't always lose weight every day.

Thoughts on how often you guys weight yourselves.

Replies

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    daily. ive learned to get over the fluctuations. sometimes its up for no reason, but i know within a day or two it will be down. keeps me on track
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    daily. ive learned to get over the fluctuations. sometimes its up for no reason, but i know within a day or two it will be down. keeps me on track

That's what I do, too. As long as you know there will be fluctuations and you don't really "gain" two pounds in a day, it's fine to weigh daily. I only log my weight once a week and that's Friday. Whatever my weight is that day, is what I call my "true" weight. The other days don't matter; it just helps keep me on track.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Daily here. I love to see and learn from the fluctuations. Makes a neat chart over time like
    weurrs9kwfp3.jpg
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    so right now I weight myself once a week when I see my nutrition person.

I so want to step I scale daily but I know that you don't always lose weight every day.

Thoughts on how often you guys weight yourselves.

Everyday. I wrote a long winded post about doing it both ways. I'm not going to link it but if you want to read it you should be able to find it.
  • Jebber99
    Jebber99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started weighing only once a week but kept hitting the high days so I went to daily. I really don't concentrate on the scale. I concentrate on my food log and know that if I keep that in line I am losing weight. I log my weight when I hit a new low....even if it is only 4 oz. The days I can log are the icing on the cake.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and watch for the downward trend to know when I need to tighten things up