Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• LorenaDeMendez
    LorenaDeMendez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow, you look like an entire different person!! great job! I'll show my husband your picture, maybe he will get motivated! Keep it up!
  • susiebabygirl
    susiebabygirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!! You should all be so proud of how far you've come and what you've achieved. I'll post some pics when I'm feeling a bit more confident...I get quite paranoid that people won't see a difference
  • miss_vdb
    miss_vdb Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've still got a way to go but thought I'd post my progress in the hope it motivates someone.

I'm 5ft 3. My starting weight was 322lb

2e49ooy.jpgnmzuvm.jpg23pv1j.jpg

I'm currently 208lb and it's taken 11 months to get to this point.

2vwxx8m.jpg1qog74.jpg

eu52u1.jpg

• Bexxie999
    Bexxie999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just got a new dress, tried it on and I feel quite proud!!!
    Here is my before and after - I'm not posting to show off, but rather just to show with a bit of hard work (ok a fair bit) and picking yourself back up and getting back on the plan, even when you've fallen off the wagon a little (or a lot) - ANYTHING is possible xx

bq9m3aszupel.jpg
    me.jpg 36.1K
  • jolija19
    jolija19 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    8meuiwpkt247.jpg
    yv0dwnmmeslp.jpg

No idea what i weighed at the first picture but probably around 75kg or 80kg
    The after is about 10months later and my current weight (60kg) Only done by calorie tracking so after not being on mfp for a while i'm back as i want to become healthier and gain muscle :)

So impressed by all the transformations on here! especially people who have not just lost weight but also introduced excersize in their daily life :)
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Great thread.

I am 51 years old. Pictures: last August 184lb.

ehy4ucif4vam.jpg

knsgzyf9jbc0.jpg

Now: 141lb
    mxsq2fwmt3u7.jpg

Um......you do not look 51.I would assume about my age (35). Fantastic progress!!

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    EVERYBODY looks terrific! I am down, about, thirty pounds and I feel TERRIFIC..Most people say that they can tell the difference...The GREAT thing is, though, is that my cholesterol is in the normal range(it hasn't been normal in, about, ten years) and all my other numbers are normal...I just FEEL so much better, and, I know, this is a much better weight for my health...Good luck to everyone and congratulations on the progress of everybody!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! All these pictures inspire me and right now I really need it. Have lost 22 lbs and I feel that I am having a hard time. Thanks for sharing.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    nice to see a fellow Windows Phan around here, @kristinhowell. Looking good btw :smile:
  • jmo61
    jmo61 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!

You look terrific!
  • jmo61
    jmo61 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    k46nv6g233ro.jpg
    e76jm2aur3la.jpg

216 to 186
  • FitHappyGrrrl
    FitHappyGrrrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here's a 40-lb difference between last year's work event vs. this year, which was a 2-day golf classic & 2-night party. In the first photo, I was always tired, I avoided photos & the red carpet at all costs because I didn't want to look fat next to the talent. I was mentally/physically drained after the events & took a week off work. This year, I had more energy & I loved being in photos (this time around, our celebs wanted to take pics w/ me!). I'm only taking a few days off & I'm running a 5K tomorrow! I'm stronger, fitter and happier!
    0u9tn1eoyi6w.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    v26gs6ozu94m.jpg
  • neogramps
    neogramps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    7 months so far - first time sharing progress photos. Getting close to a decent weight before I start a lean bulk!

peb0bll2mvvu.jpg
  • susiebabygirl
    susiebabygirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow ^ good job!!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    rx8nr48rrlnd.jpg
    5'2 from ugbhw9e1ut96.jpg
    200 or so to 128...

Omggggg your stomach is amazing!! <3

• KrissyRawrz
    Options
    sonxx wrote: »
    1wsjl7409ytq.jpg
    3 weeks difference..started 27th April..still got a stone to go yet

Holy s*** 3 weeks?!?! Your stomach has vanished!! What exercise did you do if you don't mind me asking? Seriously, incredible! Way to go!

• KrissyRawrz
    Options
    Bexxie999 wrote: »
    I've just got a new dress, tried it on and I feel quite proud!!!
    Here is my before and after - I'm not posting to show off, but rather just to show with a bit of hard work (ok a fair bit) and picking yourself back up and getting back on the plan, even when you've fallen off the wagon a little (or a lot) - ANYTHING is possible xx

bq9m3aszupel.jpg

Beautiful dress and beautiful lady! :)

• KrissyRawrz
    Options
    I LOVE before and after pictures! :) You guys are incredible and congrats so much on the progress you've all made. These are my before and after pictures so far. I still have a fair bit of weight I want to lose but I'm here for the long fight :D x

w3bjhz8jdl20.jpg
    rvde8sc2hvis.jpg

Wow! You look like an entirely different person. Way to go!

Thank you! <3
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    d6zqguoiixwv.jpeg

usfbz2hsphyq.jpg

First pic was a little over 3 years ago at 285
    Last pic was Tuesday at 181

67201008.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!