Weight loss

Options
launica20132013
launica20132013 Posts: 21 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hello everybody! My name is Kathy! I am on a weight loss journey! I am the mom of 2 kids, my youngest is almost 2 years old and I gained a lot of weight during my last pregnancy! It has been so hard to lose all the pregnancy weight and all the weight I kept on gaining after pregnancy instead of losing it.. But I'm back on my grind.. Doing 90 squats every morning and going for jogs in the afternoon.. When I can... Usually 3-4 times a week! Trying to cut down on the carbs and sugars.. Let's see how mouth weight I lose before this year ends! :#

Replies

• launica20132013
    edited May 2015
    Options
    A lot of weight to lose!
  • kellyship17
    kellyship17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey :)
  • launica20132013
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey :)

Thank you! ☺️
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. You can add me if you like, and I can show you some links to some great workouts where you can burn lots of calories. I can also help keep you motivated on your journey as well. All the best to you! You can do this!
  • launica20132013
    Options
    krissyrey wrote: »
    Welcome to my fitness pal. You can add me if you like, and I can show you some links to some great workouts where you can burn lots of calories. I can also help keep you motivated on your journey as well. All the best to you! You can do this!

Cool! thank you! Just sent you a friend request