Today is my birthday and I am starting my new life.

Options
Hello, my name is Bella and I'm from Australia. Well it's 1:15 am and I just turned 26 and whilst I don't actually care about my birthday in the slightest I just thought it was a good opening line. More importantly I have decided that I am losing this weight and changing my life for good starting right now. I'm not eating any sort of junk or birthday cake my family try and feed me tomorrow. I want to invite anyone to come and be my friend and we can all motivate each-other to just DO THIS. I am actually doing this - you wont see me disappear anywhere & I have ALOT of weight to lose. Tomorrow I'm going to walk 10km and I haven't exercised in over a year. I actually gained all of my weight in the last 2 years which is crazy but I won't get into the details. This is my second time doing this which pains me to admit. This time is for good though - hopefully my body recovers, but more importantly my mind.

Feel free to add me male or female it doesn't matter and any ages. I am just looking for some like minded people with similar goals.

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• Cheryllynnhagen
    Cheryllynnhagen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Bella, You will get a lot of support from this website. I've been here since September last year and log my food consistently. Just take one day at a time and lose the weight slowly, that's the only way to keep it off for good. You will once again be proud of yourself and will have to change your name from bellagotblues to bellagothappy!
  • motivatedLeo87
    motivatedLeo87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!
  • bellagotblues
    bellagotblues Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • silviaG07
    silviaG07 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Bella!! I'm pretty sure you're going to do great things and start a better life today :)
  • bellagotblues
    bellagotblues Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody:)
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and welcome! You can do this!