• irishgirl2014
    irishgirl2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link.

Been there done that!!! When I started at 150, goal 120, 5/4, 50yrso. It took me 6 weeks to lose one pound. I did treadmill for 1 hour 4 times a week, improved my diet.. I know it is very frustrating.
    It really is about accurately measuring/counting your calories.
    Best of luck.

ps. For Me, in order to lose weight I had to combine diet and exercise... trying to use just one method did not work. I have been stuck at 127 for 2 weeks now, but I have not done much exercising.
    also tdee, total daily energy expended.
  • irishgirl2014
    irishgirl2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • joyce1007
    joyce1007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    faster weight loss happened to me at 25-35 g Carb/day. And totally cutout of all processed sugar/white flour. Be sure to get protein while exercising or the body will take from muscle. I love our scale which measure muscle
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll invest in a scale. But I definitely know my calorie consumption is hugely reduced from prior eating habits. It seems as if something would show on the scale. I did weigh after coffee and 2 pieces of toast..homemade white bread..a rarity and probably 1T butter total.

So you arent weighing your food?

You are letting MFP calculate your exercise calories? What % are you eating back? Nothing to do with TDEE its becayse you are eating more and burning less than you think so you arent doing the basics correctly. TDEE will not solve this.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    So you arent weighing your food?
    999tigger wrote: »
    its becayse you are eating more and burning less than you think so you arent doing the basics correctly. TDEE will not solve this.

Exactly. Trying to estimate by eyeball is a good way to stymie any progress.
    https://youtu.be/JVjWPclrWVY