Starting Over

Options
I had stop tracking.. I want to stick with this program I need to be encourage to push :/

Replies

• pjsierra
    pjsierra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I don't know what I need to encourage myself!!
  • wannabeyummie
    wannabeyummie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting again too, I really liked it last time but wish I hadn't lapsed! Hopefully I'll be able to keep going this time. We can do this!
  • sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Write down your goals day by day and in the long run. I usually start with putting my current weight and my goal weight. then I write myself notes saying "You will run a mile today" or "you will look so good in that dress come July if you stick to it!" Reward yourself everytime you meet a goal - mani / pedi, new clothes, ect. Good luck!!!
  • emmajohnson747
    emmajohnson747 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey it's okay I'm starting again too! This app really helps I just need some motivation~
  • DeeLady88
    DeeLady88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The same happened to me and I started again approx. two weeks ago. I've been on track ever since and have found some very supportive friends on here. Still have ways to go... Feel free to add me!
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • AnointedZ
    AnointedZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work... at least you are starting again that's what is important. I have found taking before & after pics keeps me motivated. I keep going because I want to see my after results and once I see the after results it encourages me to keep going because I don't want to lose the progress I've made.
  • Barkorden
    Barkorden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting again feels abit like ground hog day but I'll give it a go x
  • xxmommykai
    xxmommykai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here, though I have to wait at least a few weeks before I can really diet or anything (35 weeks pregnant is why), but once I can start, I have a ways to go. Hopefully this time I'll stick with it better! Added you!