35 lbs in 6 months...

Options
So here's my story. I have 2 kids 100% of the time so life can be crazy and hectic. I started off at 116 lbs as a teenager. Got pregnant at 19 and gained a *kitten* tonne of weight. Was at my heaviest at 228 lbs after having my daughter. Then got motivated and went down to 178 lbs. then had surgery and gained it all back (it was a huge surgery where I could do anything for a long time). Now I'm going to Mexico or Cuba in December and want to be thinner/healthier again before I go. At the beginning of last week I weighed 208 lbs and now I'm 204 lbs. I'm looking for help with motivation to keep me going. I've been going to the gym again every second day and the days I don't go I've been on the elliptical at home.
Add me as a friend!! Cheers to looking awesome again!!!!!

Replies

• lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! 35 lbs in 6 months is pretty aggressive, but looks like you are already on your way to success!
  • TeriaShae
    TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thirty-five pounds in 6 months seems doable to me! I average 7 pounds or so a month in weight loss.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It is definitely possible to lose 35 pounds in that period of time. I lost 33 pounds since December 2014. Just watch your portion sizes, exercise and add some strength training when you go to the gym... And post those pictures when you get to your goal
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I joined in February and lost 23 lbs