Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Jessyliv
    Jessyliv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started 7 days ago and no friends...help me out, thanks.
  • AJL5555
    AJL5555 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey every1 feel free to add me! Looking for like minded people to keep me going!
  • tanklifetj
    tanklifetj Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Add me if you enjoy long walks on the yoga mat, and picking up heavy stuff, then putting it back down again.
  • cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    looking for active friends. I could always use extra support and motivation.
  • thewizard59
    thewizard59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I welcome some new pals
  • TheLiminalGiant
    TheLiminalGiant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Just looking for pals in general but seeing progress from talls alike would be really cool! (6'6" here).
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends :D
  • siblk59
    siblk59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looking to get into shape. Hope we can all motivate each other.
  • Storytella100
    Storytella100 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey guys today is my first day on here and my goal is to loose 100 pounds. Right now I'm 379 and I'm a single dad of a son that's 4 years old. I took him to Lego land yesterday and wasn't able to get on any rides with him because I was to big. It's time for a change in my life and it has to happen now. I could really use some help from some passionate motivated people who can get me moving in the right direction. and I'll do my best to do the same for them. I'm not going to give up until I reach me goal. pbdgdzgm0dwp.jpg
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing a new friend/ someone to support them or ask any questions to.... ADD ME :)
  • CrazyTurnip
    CrazyTurnip Posts: 48 Member
    Options
  • trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Trying to live active and heathy lifestyle its been working ...have lost 12 KGS with this ap but looking to drop 6 more. I am cycling alpe dhuez in five weeks so help motivate me to train hard and eat well so I can fly up those mountain passes!
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • 13HealthierMe
    13HealthierMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • TaureanBlaq
    TaureanBlaq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please...let's motivate on another.
  • pollyflinders81
    pollyflinders81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help stay motivated! Have made a promise to myself to log every day good or bad, hopefully this will help kick bad habits
  • lovingtheworkout20
    lovingtheworkout20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me
  • fanoula169
    fanoula169 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, can always use more friends
  • DaniM2607
    DaniM2607 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me also :)
  • AshleyOracle
    AshleyOracle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Holy... 372 pages of comments to go though just to add everyone. Haha! :tongue:

This is my first week using this app, and I'm loving it. Even without friends I find it motivating, but with friends, you feel like you've got the support of the world behind you. Such a great feeling! I'd be happy to be anyone's support, even if it's just in the background, liking your updates. :smile: Feel free to add me! :smiley:

Thanks in advance!