Mommy of 3 wanting to b FREE of Fat!

Options
I have 3 daughters. After the first 2 pregnancies I went right back to my normal size. After my last daughter it has been very difficult. I get depressed b/c sometimes I don’t have the motivation to exercise or eat healthy. Need friends to keep me MOTIVATED. HELP ME N I WILL HELP U:)

Replies

• Plussizebritt
    Plussizebritt Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids but feel free to add me =)
  • thatzumbachick
    thatzumbachick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had twins then another immediately after! Gained tons of weight!
  • kjdaniel06
    kjdaniel06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a stepdaughter and I just had a miscarriage. I'd like to not feel alone in this either and all of my friends are already skinny and don't work out lol. Feel free to add me!
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have three. One in full time school and the twins will be full time school in September so I'm hoping to be able to do a lot more walking and join a gym. Recently started to eat healthier, it was hard before because I focus so much on making sure the kids get everything they need, I forget about myself.
  • kandieparmer27
    kandieparmer27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have three. One in full time school and the twins will be full time school in September so I'm hoping to be able to do a lot more walking and join a gym. Recently started to eat healthier, it was hard before because I focus so much on making sure the kids get everything they need, I forget about myself.
    ...i totally understand! That's how I've been for so long. Now I realize that I can't be there for them if I'm not healthy.

• kandieparmer27
    Options
    kjdaniel06 wrote: »
    I have a stepdaughter and I just had a miscarriage. I'd like to not feel alone in this either and all of my friends are already skinny and don't work out lol. Feel free to add me!

Hello, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in the past, so I know the emotions that you must be experiencing. I'm starting to notice tht I get more of a workout when I'm upset or sad about something. I think about it when I start working out and by the time I'm finished I've forgotten about it...and I feel so much better. I'm not saying tht this works for everyone but I find it refreshing lol...let's get fit together!!
  • kandieparmer27
    Options
    I had twins then another immediately after! Gained tons of weight!
    I see that you have your hands full as well! :smiley:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I was the same after my third child, mfp saved me! You will do well on here
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same boat here with 2 girls 16 months apart. I was back to prepregnancy weight about 4 months after the first one but a year and a half later I still can't get rid of all the baby weight. I know my diet definitely needs some work but with a husband in retail and two little ones it's so hard when I just try to make sure they're taken care of.