• Vivi_boo
    Vivi_boo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friends are always welcome!
  • devawning
    devawning Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Add me if you're in this for the long run! I've been here for over a year now and have lost 60lbs. Just want to lose about another 15lbs, but I love having friends for motivation and to vent!

BODY POSITIVE ONLY though. No fat-shaming. No unsafe behaviors. Everyone goes at their own pace and can be happy with their body at any size/shape!
  • asmaa_salem50
    asmaa_salem50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need more support, more friends, much more motivation feel free to add me.
  • susiebabygirl
    susiebabygirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends so that we can motivate and support each other!
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me if you are looking for friendly chat, want to share or ask advice on training or want to discuss nutrition. JJ
  • drea672
    drea672 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I love the motivation!!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a gamer/nerd/whoivan.
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated! I post everyday and have lost about 60lbs already! My story is on my About Me section if anyone is interested. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • rcjacobs05
    rcjacobs05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started on here. Would be great to have new friends for motivation and to motivate them. Feel free to add me!
  • deirdrethescribe
    deirdrethescribe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I bought a Fitbit about a week ago and am using the two apps (MyFitnessPal and Fitbit) in conjunction with each other. I am loving it so far. The Fitbit community has been very supportive, but I LOVE the tools here.

I'm looking for more friends, support and motivation here in this community as well. I have quite bit of weight to lose but health is my priority. So.... Please feel free to add me.
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi There :hushed:
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add this feller right here! Have been on the app a little over 2 months! Have thoroughly enjoyed MFP Fam! That have all been huge inspirations to myself and have been extremely supportive. Hope I can add you to the Fam and i can give you the support and motivation you need to achieve your goals! Let's get there together! :)

I'm Matt btw :)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an add (with a message please). I log everyday, and am usually active. I have lost 40lbs already and have a bit more to go. I will hold you accountable and hope for the same.
  • Gulen28
    Gulen28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm brand new in this and need to figure out how this community aspect works. That's what attracted me to this website in the first place. Add me too!
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends.

I like when my friends hold me accountable to my goals, give their advice on how to approve and provide motivation as needed. In turn I do the same for them.
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I really support my friends on here and I am active everyday.
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm active daily and really find the support on this site helpful. Feel free to add me :)
  • lovepilatesprincess
    lovepilatesprincess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!!