need a cyber fitness buddy!

Options
Im a 21 year old female with an 8 month old. Im wanting to lose around 15 pounds.
Dr Pepper is my addiction and today is the first day I've drank nothing but water!
Haha such an accomplishment I know.
I need someone to motivate me vise versa!

Replies

• Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'll cheerlead for ya! I'm much older and much bigger but we can use all the help we can get right? Lol feel free to add me!
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with a 3 year old little boy :) I'd like to lose about 15-20 pounds and I'm always looking for new friends on this site. Motivation helps a ton!
  • somercarrascoxo
    somercarrascoxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Sounds like a plan. Do you have trouble drinking water, Eating healthy etc?
    Thats such a big problem for me this week I've been trying so hard to eat healthy! Also what's your workout goal? Like how many times a week?
  • somercarrascoxo
    somercarrascoxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jen definitely! We can motivate eachother. Even if our age and weight aren't the same were all in this together!
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all on your journey, unfortunately I don't have a kid but would happily try and offer some motivation / support to you to achieve your goals! :smile: , feel free to send a FR if you'd like :smiley:
  • nutmeg86rb
    nutmeg86rb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cyber-motivation sounds like exactly what I need as well! No kiddo's here, just myself and my poor choices in food :/
  • rockford91
    rockford91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and have a 1 month old baby. My goal is to lose 20 pounds minimum. Would love to help :)