Tawandaaaaa!!!!

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal and I'm excited to be on here!!! I hope this will be the change I am looking for!

Replies

• cleopatra39
    Options
    Me too!! Chris
  • spgipson
    spgipson Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been on for a week and I am loving it!! Eight pounds down already!!! Good luck!! Sherry
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Great subject line: love, love, love Fanny Flagg! (And welcome to MFP!)
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Love Fried Green Tomatoes!!!!! Great reminder that we can do anything we set our mind to!! This site and app are amazing and life saving. Here's to your success!!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Love the Fried Green Tomatoes quote for the title of this post!! Welcome to the site!
  • itsgotsnuts
    itsgotsnuts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    tawandaaaa!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Love That movie! I was just thinking about it the other day...the part where there are in a circle with their mirrors...ha.
    welcome to MFP!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm older and I have better insurance! But I can't wait to be skinnier!! Welcome!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    Hey, feel free to add me to your friend list :0) I'm kinda new too and hope to have a lot of support this time around!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an awesome site to find support. I have been here about 4 months and I'm down 25 pounds. Good luck to you!
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Something about this post makes me want to wrap myself in saran wrap. Welcome!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    That comment had me almost wake the house cuz I laughed so loud!