Chocolate soy milk --- have you ever had it?

Options
I was at the store today and saw some Nature's Promise Chocolate Soy Milk on sale and decided I'd give it a try. I can't drink straight milk since becoming an adult (semi-lactose intolerant I guess), and I know I'm missing out on a lot of good vitamins and stuff. Also... I just sort of miss chocolate milk.

But I'm kinda scared to actually try it. It's in my fridge getting cold. Before I pour some, can you tell me if you've had it before and what you thought? I need someone to get me pumped for my chocolate soy milk!

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Silk Light Chocolate soy milk is the BEST stuff!! I can't drink regular milk anymore!
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted! Depending on the brand, tastes like a Yoohoo. Silk and 8th Continetn make a light version that fabulous, too. Other chocolate non-dairy drinks work, too. Coconut milk, almond milk (probably my fav), rice milk. All good.
  • lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with Silk Light Chcolate milk. Try it, you won't know if you like it until you do.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I drink silk light chocolate soy milk. I'm lactose intolerant with milk so its wonderful to have and its good.
  • duckchick
    duckchick Posts: 3
    Options
    I have never tried soy milk, unfortunately, though I'm also lactose intolerant. I've switched to Silk dark chocolate almond milk, or vanilla when I'm in the mood for a smoothie or shake. I just tried their vanilla coconut milk, and wow! I love it!! Almond milk is amazing for me, but I do need to give soy milk a try.
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Almond Milk by Silk is wonderful. I'm not much of a fan of soymilk though. I stick to Almond. :D
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've had the vanilla but not the chocolate. The vanilla is real good, so I imagine the chocolate would be as well. I'm just not a huge fan of chocolate. Let us know how you like it. :love:
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've had the vanilla but not the chocolate. The vanilla is real good, so I imagine the chocolate would be as well. I'm just not a huge fan of chocolate. Let us know how you like it. :love:
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I thought I wouldn't like it but it's actually pretty darn good.
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    I drink it and Love it. I can drink regular milk, but like chocolate milk after a workout. Chocolate soy is is really good IMO.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and it's prety good, but I really love Silk dark chocolate almond milk.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the soy milk but I do know the dark chocolate almond milk is totally fab. Not lactose intolerant but husband is. Tried it for him (yes, I'm the taste-tester lol) and was hooked. Love it in a smoothie.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    ...and warmed, in coffee? Mocha without dairy-swell!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Yes...Its delish! It has helped me many a time in a chocolate fix! CHEERS! :drinker:
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    And the verdict is: It's good! It takes like Yoohoo with a little bit of a protein flavor. I like it!
  • ksuhre
    ksuhre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE chocolate almond milk, and have had chocolate hemp milk in shake form which actually wasn't bad at all.
  • Milyrah
    Milyrah Posts: 5
    Options
    It's delicious! I don't have issues with milk, but when it comes to chocolate milk I prefer the soy chocolate over the regular.
  • Lpfeifer419
    Lpfeifer419 Posts: 82
    Options
    Dark chocolate almond milk, yes. Chocolate soy milk, no. Soy milk scares the heck out of me. A quick search on Google will come up with many articles on issues with soy.

I'll stick with the almond milk and the occasional glass of goat milk.
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    Never had the chocolate (yet). Drink the Silk Light Vanilla & use it for smoothies....mmmmmm! Made a smoothie the other day for the hubby "diet style" & he didn't realize there wasn't any sugar much less soy. He swore it tasted like a blizzard from DQ, lol! Low calories, delicious, & curbs the sweet tooth!
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    YESSSS!!!! So Good Chocolate Soy Milk is like crack to me.