Hello buddy needed!

Options
Hiya I'm Carla I'm trying to lose 34 lbs I've tried n tried so many times but ended up putting on weight a stone to be exact

Replies

• joelschneider45066
    joelschneider45066 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do it if your true to yourself - I have tried MANY times before - but this works ..., 66 lbs since June (4.71 stone) - Be honest about measuring your calories (both intake and output) and it will work. You will have good days and tough days .. but it's the trend that matters! Happy to be added as a friend if it helps!
  • ceedeexo21
    ceedeexo21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • mjosephinermc
    mjosephinermc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your weight loss buddy! I've heard it works better when you have a friend!
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend as well! I'm very active on here and my diary is open. Have a fantastic day!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Hi Carla. I'm glad you have a goal. That's a good start. Good luck in the quest. One thing that works for me is to focus more on the process (calorie counting, exercise, etc.) than on the results. It helps me focus on what matters (accuracy) and not get discouraged when the scale doesn't move the way I want it to. :smile:
  • ceedeexo21
    ceedeexo21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thankyou all so much feel free to add me id love to see all your journeys in losing weight and/or staying fit xx