474 days and 102 pounds

Replies

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    You show them! Well done!
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Well done. That is very inspiring. Doctors don't see too many patients who will actually take charge of their lives like this, so they don't get their hopes up. (My doctor told me that I was her only patient who had actually done what I said I was going to do, start eating healthy and lose the excess weight so I could get off my meds.) Way to take control of your life! Be proud.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Inspiring!!! A wonderful transformation!!! Wishing you all the best as you continue your journey...
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    great job. You Must feel great, and a lot healthier. Keep it up.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    You look so much better and happier. I can't wait for more pictures when you reach your goal weight. :) Good luck. x
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Congrats ... You look marvelous
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing! You look fantastic! Great work. :smiley:
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    That's awesome... GREAT JOB!
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    lisabinco wrote: »
    Well done. That is very inspiring. Doctors don't see too many patients who will actually take charge of their lives like this, so they don't get their hopes up. (My doctor told me that I was her only patient who had actually done what I said I was going to do, start eating healthy and lose the excess weight so I could get off my meds.) Way to take control of your life! Be proud.

My doc says the same! She has this current pic on her phone and shows people. Her words are (she says). 'If this girl can grow some balls and lose this weight while facing so many challenges... what's your excuse?' lol LOVE HER
  • Spreyton22K
    Spreyton22K Posts: 323 Member
    What an inspiration you certainly have proved them wrong. You have made some wonderful changes and weight loss is difficult under 'normal' circumstances but for those of us with chronic illnesses it does present us with some unique challenges....You have certainly risen to those challenges and been so successful, congratulations and keep on proving them wrong.
  • bwp180
    bwp180 Posts: 217 Member
    Woo hoo! You look awesome! Congrats!!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Wow! Well done!
  • karenrich77
    Thank you very much
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Wow, way to show those that say it can't be done that it can. How does the Dr feel now he's been proved wrong? You are amazing! Well done!
  • karenrich77
    jorinya wrote: »
    Wow, way to show those that say it can't be done that it can. How does the Dr feel now he's been proved wrong? You are amazing! Well done!

I no longer frequent any of those 'quacks' establishments. I went without treatment for a serious illness because neither of them could be bothered believing my condition was anything other than from being fat!
  • itskeana
    itskeana Posts: 3 Member
    Great work!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Way to go chickadee!!!! Fabulous
  • Kimdidit
    Kimdidit Posts: 10 Member
    You are amazing! I want to be able to say one day. If I too can do this for a year or more it will mean that it is truly a lifestyle choice and not a diet but good healthy habits. I am so happy for you. :)
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Way to prove the naysayers wrong!!! You are truly an inspiration... thanks for sharing & way to go!! :+1:
  • sarahgemini
    sarahgemini Posts: 11 Member
    Fabulous,keep it going,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!