Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who need to lose at least 100lbs!

2»

Replies

• ShanellyBoo
    ShanellyBoo Posts: 13 Member
    Add me too! Lost 29lbs so far, got over 100 to go! :)
  • skate455
    skate455 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys!
    Im a long time myfitnesspal user, but due to some ups and downs, I find myself close to where I first started. I have lots of people in my friend's list, but most have been inactive for a while. Looking for friends who are really looking to stick with it, and in a similar walk of life. I have about 100lbs to lose to get to OPTIMUM fitness level, but I would be happy losing about 80.

• skate455
    skate455 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey add me, I need to lose 100lb.
  • Eshgheee
    Eshgheee Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me, I'm all in!!
  • BeckyK795
    BeckyK795 Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here and need to lose more than 100 lbs. , you can add me if you like. I have no friends on my list yet. Good luck!
  • Can you add me anyone on here? I know this works, but fell off the wagon before, but finally decided I need to follow through on this. Any support would be appreciated.
  • my3fruits
    my3fruits Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there I am new here I am a mom of 3 beautiful babies I am trying to turn my life around both for them and myself. All friends and support systems on here would be greatly appreciated.
  • miker2077
    miker2077 Posts: 10 Member
    I got 80 lbs left to lose. Always looking for more friends!
  • aifos99
    aifos99 Posts: 20 Member

You can add me! I am 16 trying to loose 100 lbs also. This is my second day here! :)
  • darkrhavyn
    darkrhavyn Posts: 5 Member
    I've got 100+ pounds to lose, so you and anyone else can definitely add me as well.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Hey there! I am in a similar boat: I am not by any means new to this, but I am only about 15 pounds away from my original starting weight. Long story short.. I lost a bit over 90 pounds and then gained almost all of it back. I now have a total of 125 pounds to lose to get to my ideal goal weight, but I know that I will be pretty happy with how I look in about 70 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)