Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    ADD ME!!! lol i accept all requests :) ive got good knowledge and recipes ;)
  • Madisonh97
    Madisonh97 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me as well (:
  • Chainotthetea
    Chainotthetea Posts: 65 Member
    Could use some friends for motivation and to keep me honest.
  • peachesmarie
    peachesmarie Posts: 2 Member
    New to MFP :smile: I need support and tips!!
  • mediterraneangirl
    mediterraneangirl Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm Lexi, and I'm trying to get healthy by transitioning to a Mediterranean lifestyle!
  • TanaNrs
    TanaNrs Posts: 24 Member
    Heeeey !! Feel free to add me !! :)
  • Add me I'm looking for new friends
  • shipwalk
    shipwalk Posts: 1 Member
    Looking to add new friends. I'm a great motivator to others, but struggle motivating myself. I'm just beginning my journey to a healthy, active, life.
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Yaaaay :hushed:
  • RosesalieBoulom
    RosesalieBoulom Posts: 5 Member
    Woo, New Friends come at me!
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me anybody.
  • SassyGinger74
    SassyGinger74 Posts: 72 Member
    Yes please!
  • tjobe580
    tjobe580 Posts: 19 Member
    Yo
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Hello :)
  • JessicaJFries
    JessicaJFries Posts: 20 Member
    Just joined to 200 club. Looking for serious weight loss and I'm very motivated. Been with it for a little over a month now and lost 18lbs. Looking to loose about 100 more.
    I need all the help and support I can get on here. Please add me if you are a positive and supportive person. Thanks!
  • cessvee
    cessvee Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some new friends
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Have had this app before but have it again and this time serious of losing weight. 27 year old just had my second child and I'd like to lose 50+ lbs. would love friends and support. Thank you all and good luck to everyone and their personal goals ;)
  • dragonflydreamer94
    dragonflydreamer94 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I am in recovery from Bulimia with Restrictive Tendencies. I am looking for people to share my journey with me to a healthy weight loss. I am currently just above 200 pounds, 5'5 and looking to be 125 pounds. Please add me if you are interested :-)
  • Jhowell524
    Jhowell524 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting up again with this app. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated and who wants to lose weight. I am also building muscle but need that push on the cardio to see a significant loss. I'd you're interested I'm here to help you with you're journey too! Wish everyone the best on there goals.
  • Abe178
    Abe178 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello. A little social network challenged but folks on MFP seem friendly and helpful so I will give it a try. Thank you.