Started 5/6 weeks ago.. A little success so far. With a pic!

Options
BigMamaLynsey
BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
8ifynf9b0tau.jpg

I'm a newbie, started 5/6 weeks ago.. I've had lots of help from MFP app. And lots of motivation from people on MFP, thank you. I never share my pics of me ever! But when I decided to take a pic today and see if there was any difference, had no hopes up at all, but my face when I saw some difference of the 9lbs only I lost so far! I'm so happy. I didn't think there would be any difference!.. Was very wrong, and the motivation I have now.. I've never remained so long at this before, and I love what I eat and the amount of exercise I have, all I do is walk my child to school and back. 40 mins in total twice a day roughly. Keeps me active :) I hope I can help others with motivation and PLEASE do progress pics! It really helps see what you've worked hard for. My tummy looks smaller I think, and my back looks smaller too. Very proud of myself. And loving my healthier lifestyle. Cannot wait to get rid of the rest of my baby flab away for good.

Feel free to add me, I'll add everyone :)

Replies

• bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's a massive difference! Well done!! :) Keep up the good work! I highly recommend the 30 day shred, you can get it for free on YouTube!
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @bossyfairy thanks! I will have a look
  • atienoaloo
    atienoaloo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and we about the same weight and I also only walk my boys to school everyday .am on day six I could do with motivation.so far so good.there is definitely a difference.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @atienoal well that's great so far, I only changed my eating habits and just became more active. I cut all sweets, choc and crisps. Having things like jacket potatoes, fish, rice, more veg, fruit. Yoghurts, wholemeal sandwiches etc, I don't have that many food choices but I'm not bored with it, when I lost motivation before 2 years back, I got bored with food and exercise. I've gotten myself into a routine, get child to school and back. Have healthy meals that I enjoy everyday. I treat myself to bolognaise on a Sunday. I love what I'm doing now. I feel healthier and much more active! Just keep it up. I'm only on my 6th week, it's not long. And I see a difference already. Havnt gained, I've lost lbs every single week. Just think a year from now, you kept this up? You will look so different and feel so different, and you'll be happier. That's what I'm aiming for :)
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Totally tell the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    My bob that's amazing!

You have also given me hope, we have the same stomach and I feel like it's never going down. I'm gonna brave some pictures!

Thank you!
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @crazyjerseygirl thanks! I had no hope either when my partner took the pic for me, I decided to compare them and see if there was any change, I was so shocked! So happy and pleased I had to share for the people who need motivation as much as I do. It's a small success and long to go yet but it's a great bloody start lol. I never thought I'd shift anything of my baby flab, I've had it for 4 years! And was worse having my 2nd child. Hate it sooooooo much, it's the worst part of me, is the waist and stomach area. And doesn't help me being short. I'm glad I motivated you, if I can do it, so can you! :)
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @JenM261 thank you! :D
  • heathergetshealthier
    heathergetshealthier Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    :smiley: thanks! Your comments make me happier and motivated!
  • dcmusser
    dcmusser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is encouraging! Big difference.
  • kristen_wino
    kristen_wino Posts: 67 Member
    Options
  • kristen_wino
    kristen_wino Posts: 67 Member
    Options

• MadamPlum
    MadamPlum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's excellent! Keep it up, you've lost over half a stone. Take measurements as well, so you can keep track of the real losses.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Yeah I will thanks
  • katyconn123
    katyconn123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done that's fantastic in only 6 wks, great inspiration to all of us Thankyou :)
  • Lostcoastline
    Lostcoastline Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AnneLSam
    AnneLSam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so great! That is inspiring for me too! Thank you!
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've made major changes already!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Melvicmurphy
    Melvicmurphy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done! Huge difference in the pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!