Replies

• MonicaFlores625
    MonicaFlores625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you also exercise?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    It's up to you. I generally have 500-700 calories for breakfast.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    It's whatever is right for you. I have anywhere from 600-800 calories for breakfast, and I eat my bulk of calories before 1 p.m. Why? I guess I'm just more hungry then.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    aroura7777 wrote: »
    Hey :) I'm on a 1400 calorie diet plan but I usually don't hit that, I aim to eat at least 1200 though :)
    I'm usually eating 200 calories or less for breakfast though and I'm wondering just how many I should be eating? I usually find I have to eat snacks at night before bed to get 1200 in :/
    I also have about 4 meals a day, breakfast at 8-9am, lunch at about 1pm, early evening meal at about 4-6pm and another meal/big snack at around 9-11 pm (I sleep at about 12-2am so this works fine for me) My meals are all pretty low calorie and filling with protein and veggies so I'm not sure exactly what or how much I should be eating for breakfast. I usually have porridge, but 170 calories of it fills me up plentifully :P
    suggestions? :) (I'm a vegetarian btw)

No one here can tell you how many calories to eat for a meal. You're just going to have to spread out your allotted calories throughout the day and figure out what works best for you.

People will tell you what they do but it's not likely going to work for you except for random chance.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I spend 10-20% of my daily calories on breakfast. When I am eating out of control and not trying to make changes, I tend to not eat breakfast at all.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you need more calories it makes sense to add them to breakfast. Maybe try adding a protein shake. My breakfast is never more than 200 but I have no problem hitting my goal of 1200 - 1350.
  • henryberrios87
    henryberrios87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want minimum 400 calorie breakfast to not feel hungry until lunch