Low Calorie Alcohol Drink

Options

Replies

• TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Why has no one mentioned the low calorie beers? Miller I think has the 64 and another company just came out with one that's about 50 calories for 12 oz.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Stoli Wild Cherry vodka with club soda...tastes like a watered down Hawaiian Punch...easy to go down so watch!
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Crown and Diet Coke

2 oz of Crown Royal with 6 oz of Diet Coke = 128 Calories
  • CoachGena
    CoachGena Posts: 13
    Options
    A favorite: Skinny Mararita
    Salted Glass
    1 shot tequila
    3-4 oz. Rock Star Recovery Drink

Pina Colada Cooler
    1 1/2 ounces coconut-flavored rum
    3 ounces pineapple juice
    4 ounces sparkling water
    1 tablespoon of Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut Lite (found in the drink mixers section of many supermarkets)

Pour ingredients over ice and stir.
    Calories: 165

Mojito
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1/2 lime
    3 sprigs mint
    1.5 ounces light rum
    soda water

Put the sugar in a highball glass (or any 8-12 ounce glass), squeeze in the juice of 1/2 small lime, and toss in the squeezed lime shell. Add mint sprigs and muddle for a moment. Then add the light rum and handful of ice, and fill with chilled soda water.
    Calories: 122
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I really like flavored vodka and club soda with a lime wedge- yummm :o)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I mix it up between whatever spirit I feel like and diet soda.

Or red wine. At least this one has proven health benefits :P
  • jamben
    jamben Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like having a skinny pirate...captain morgan with diet coke
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    Well, Michelob Ultra beer is less calories. I think it's like 90 calories per bottle. I used to drink this when I was living in Phoenix.

Non-alcohol beverage: O'Doul's (only 75 calories per bottle).
  • summergirlkav23
    Options
    it all depends on your preference. mgd 64 is great if u like beer. personally, im a huge fan of cocktails and vodka. my recent obsession is voli vodka- it has 40% fewer cals than other vodkas and electrolytes so less of a hangover :) try ordering a cranberry and vodka (but with voli!) i promise it's delicious and a much healthier option
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I usually get vodka cranberry. Since it's about half a serving of cranberry juice, the sugar isn't too bad... if they're using cranberry cocktail (and i'm sure you could just ask) it would probably have high fructose corn syrup but hey, you're drinking alcohol, why not live a little? I try not to drink more than 2 or 3 because of calories, sugar, and 'cause I'm usually pigging out so I don't get drunk! lol
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I usually drink Mikes Light Lemonade, but now I have grown to like vodka and water with a diet water flavoring I have been using the new MIO ones. very tasty!!
    and no carbs and vodka is only 69 calories I think a shot (thats the plain kind not flavored)
  • doza13
    doza13 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned wine. A 5oz glass of white wine is around abouts 100 calories. Not too shabby.

I've been contemplating lately bringing powder drink sticks out with me... mix a little sugar free cranberry or blueberry lemonade in with some vodka and tonic. Yummm!

Well I did it this weekend! I brought a Blueberry Lemonade powder drink stick in my purse (only 5 calories for whole drink stick). I poured half of the stick into a vodka tonic... it was divine... so then I had another with the other half of my drink stick! Beware of drink stick powder in the bottom of your purse. It's totally worth it though!
  • axman19
    axman19 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I drank Gin Waters with a splash of mio fruit punch. Brought it to the bar and everybody was askin me to try it. It tasted good with vodka water, made my gin waters taste like pine trees with fruit punch.
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Bacardi Dragonberry is 69 calories and tastes good straight. With a little Sprite it tastes just like Strawberry Starburst, but that's only for special occasions cuz Diet Sprite don't work at all.
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    Go for an IcePick - Vanilla or Peach Vodka (or any of your favorite flavored vodka) and iced tea. If you like it sweet add a little splenda. But be warned... they go down a lot quicker than you'd think.
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned wine. A 5oz glass of white wine is around abouts 100 calories. Not too shabby.

I've been contemplating lately bringing powder drink sticks out with me... mix a little sugar free cranberry or blueberry lemonade in with some vodka and tonic. Yummm!

Dude---- Why did I NEVER think of that!!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Burbon and water is my drink of choice.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    1 oz of any straight hard liquor (bourbon, gin, vodka), NOT that flavored crap = about 70 cals.
    Most bars pour 1.5 oz.
    If you must mix use diet cola or tonic or club soda.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I either drink Barefoot Cabernet which is pretty low cal or if you aren't a wine drinker, get yourself some Orange Mango Sparkling Ice and add vodka to it. It tastes just like a fuzzy navel. No lie.