prosseco for dinner???

Options
Ate all my calories and I was left with 500 calories for dinner wanted a drink seeing as it's Saturday and prosseco won over food probably regret this in the morning

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ok
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you eat dinner, have a small glass of prosseco and exercise?
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Most of my calories today came from prosseco today so don't feel bad about it (:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that exercise earns half it's calories back. Slap on your trainers and have a brisk 30 minute walk. You can then have a veggie stir fry or something.

Also calculate your deficit over the last 7 days, you may not even be over. Either way enjoy your drink;)
  • weavingtheweb
    weavingtheweb Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Depending on what kind of Prosecco you had (dry/ halfdry) it's only 68 to 75 cals per 100 ml. So unless you drank the whole bottle there's not too much harm done. Also, I would have some dinner regardless...
  • RhysDaRyda94
    RhysDaRyda94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    walk for 30 mins, drink, and have a slice of bread (or 2) before bed (the walk will burn off the bread calories). that way you arent hungover tomorrow. thats what I would do anyways
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I would have managed a spinach salad for those calories or just about that with a lite dressing
  • marymacintosh4
    marymacintosh4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ate all my calories and I was left with 500 calories for dinner wanted a drink seeing as it's Saturday and prosseco won over food probably regret this in the morning
    I would have managed a spinach salad for those calories or just about that with a lite dressing

Definitely going for the whole bottle 500 calories so worth it xx
  • marymacintosh4
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    Most of my calories today came from prosseco today so don't feel bad about it (:

• marymacintosh4
    Options
    I'm not ha ha ha!! just thought I'd share glad I'm not the only one
  • marymacintosh4
    Options
    walk for 30 mins, drink, and have a slice of bread (or 2) before bed (the walk will burn off the bread calories). that way you arent hungover tomorrow. thats what I would do anyways

• marymacintosh4
    Options
    Will do that in the morning thanks for the tip :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Too much prosecco to be able to quote properly OP?! :laugh:
  • marymacintosh4
    Options
    Depending on what kind of Prosecco you had (dry/ halfdry) it's only 68 to 75 cals per 100 ml. So unless you drank the whole bottle there's not too much harm done. Also, I would have some dinner regardless...

• marymacintosh4
    Options
    Not hungry just now but if im
    Too much prosecco to be able to quote properly OP?! :laugh:

• marymacintosh4
    Options
    Lol!! Probably but hey ho I'm enjoying it back on the waggon tomorrow I guess
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I drink one glass (6 ounces) of wine every night, with dinner. It hasn't hurt me a bit. I count it in to my intake.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Story of my life!