Best you've felt you looked since losing weight

determinedmills
determinedmills Posts: 11 Member
Went out last night with a friend for some ice cream and got the server to take a pic. Think its the best I've looked since losing weight :) (Im on the left lol) How about you guys?

gk9kkawjdyyq.jpg

Replies

• justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Don't have a pic just wanted to say you look awesome!
  • determinedmills
    determinedmills Posts: 11 Member
    justjack18 wrote: »

Thank you thats nice of you to say. Looking pretty spectacular yourself!
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    justjack18 wrote: »

Thank you thats nice of you to say. Looking pretty spectacular yourself!
    Hehe :) thank you!
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    You look... Happy :) congratulations on your weight loss
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Aww you look lovely :) I'm in my sweats most of the time lol! So I feel and look so much different when I make an effort with myself. We went out today and this is what I looked like then. My mind really doesn't see myself as slim as I look in pictures though lol I still see myself as qoog6ripdi44.jpg
    bigger ><
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Aww you look lovely :) I'm in my sweats most of the time lol! So I feel and look so much different when I make an effort with myself. We went out today and this is what I looked like then. My mind really doesn't see myself as slim as I look in pictures though lol I still see myself as qoog6ripdi44.jpg
    bigger ><

Looked at your before and after! Awesome transformation!!

To OP: I don't know why but I didn't expect that you had been bigger in the past when I looked at that photo, you look like a new person!
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    You both look great! Congrats
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    bigger ><

You look gorgeous. Mine was probably today. For the first time I felt like I looked good in a swim suit. 9f5nmh60axi7.jpg
  • KrissyRawrz
    bigger ><

You look gorgeous. Mine was probably today. For the first time I felt like I looked good in a swim suit. 9f5nmh60axi7.jpg

Aww thank you and thank you @alyhuggan :)

Kat I love your bikini top! It's so cute..and your boobs look great in it haha x
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    I second all the compliments. For some reason, I don't look/feel any different at 180 than I did 210. Maybe it's all in my head? What am I doing wrong?
  • katnroyal87
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I second all the compliments. For some reason, I don't look/feel any different at 180 than I did 210. Maybe it's all in my head? What am I doing wrong?

It's all in your head!!! It takes time.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    you really do not want me to post 1000 selfies in here

so ill refrain

• KrissyRawrz

It's in your head honestly. Taking pictures and looking at the before and after side by side really helps you notice the difference Also thank you <3
    salembambi wrote: »

so ill refrain

Haha! At least you feel good in your body though! Which is awesome :)
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member

so ill refrain

hmmmm but we might want at least one! lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member

so ill refrain

pw7gr0sgdcpp.jpg

• rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    definitely worth it you look FABULOUS!!
  • katnroyal87

so ill refrain

pw7gr0sgdcpp.jpg

I love your lips!! So exotic looking!
  • zcb94

It's all in your head!!! It takes time.
    Hm. I will definitely snap a now pic, and see. In the meantime, I know a good counselor who I'm sure will retrain me, though I can't get in to see her right now.
  • zcb94
    vlhga8yopn75.jpg
    Me @ 210 lbs
    ybxjzg7qearo.jpg
    Me now. (The angle is weird since I'm in bed but you get the idea). Ew, right?
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    prf8rusu7bi7.jpg
    The other day I noticed a real difference in my shoulders/arms. It's weird when you see yourself every day and it seems like nothing is changing and then suddenly, oh, well, Iblook kinda good.