just begining my journey

Options
Hey everyone I just recently joined here and need some people to help with motivation and ideas that might help me. I had twins boys almost two years ago and in that time I've gained 45 pounds :( I am finally ready to change my habits and get back into shape.

Replies

• stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    you will do it...looking forward to hearing your journey and success
  • lisaluvsmike
    lisaluvsmike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Let's do this together! !
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good luck! The best advice I have is to make time for your health, and don't feel guilty about it. A healthy mom is a happier mom, and that benefits everyone in the family, ;).

This!

It took me 7 years to put ME first! I don't know any I waited so long, but I am for sure a much better mom when I make time to workout!
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • countrycutie408
    countrycutie408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey
  • tmarie1989
    tmarie1989 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! :) Just remember that no one's perfect, you're allowed to have off days once in a while. That doesn't mean you're not doing your best or making progress! Just keep remembering your goals and you'll be golden!
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new also! Good luck!
  • countrycutie408
    countrycutie408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone your all amazing :)

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    its straighfoward in theory. Avoid the mistakes new dieters commonly make. Understand how weight loss works its all about consistent deficit. Get the right mindset and commit, then you stand a better chance. Leanr patience and give yourself time. be flexible and pace yourself.

start with
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • davisbryan26
    davisbryan26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but there is always a start. Feel free to add me!