9lbs down.. Pic up!

Options
i2sg7ljoglto.jpg

I never ever ever show my body because I hate it so much, but I wanted to show my progress after 5/6 weeks. I'm not doing any serious "dieting" I'm just eating healthier and walking more. I think I can see a difference in my body, can anybody else see a difference. I hope so and if so, I hope I give you guys some motivation cause this has to me. I'm so glad I did a photo, It really does show the difference, I'm sure of it!

Replies

• buffer221
    buffer221 Posts: 4,751 Member
    Options
    Well done, just keep to it
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks @buffer221 I will definately do that! Wish I stuck to this 2 years ago lol :#
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference. Great job! I wish I had of taken a pic at. My starting weight. I have also lost 9lbs I did take a photo after I lost 7lbs and deiced I'm going to tak a photo every month to look at my progress.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @sperkins68 I wish I had started measuring inches off lol, but I am glad I took pic at start, because I wanted to share any progress with others and help motivate others as well as myself, I absolutely love looking at others progress! And I'm gonna take pic every 5 weeks as that's when I took first one, about 5/6 weeks ago. So hopefully I see another difference after another 5 weeks. I feel so happy with myself and very proud. :)
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like seeing ppls progress as well I find it motivates me to keep going. And ya I wish I did the measurments as well. And you should be proud of yourself! It takes a lot of dedication to lose weight.
  • s2mikey
    s2mikey Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Must feel great to see the results of your hard work and dedication. It's NOT easy but seeing results keeps you motivated to stay on track. You go girl!!! :smiley:
  • fab_fierce_fit
    fab_fierce_fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress. You're awesome
  • PinkyPurple123
    PinkyPurple123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely a noticable difference, good for you girl! Honestly it looks like you've lost more than 9lbs which means you must betoning up too :)
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I see a difference. Keep it up. I wish I would have known 10 years ago what I know now.
  • cedar777
    cedar777 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference and glad that you had the guts to do this. Keep going and don't look back you are doing wonderful..
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @PinkyPurple123 I thought it looked like I lost more too lol. I sound stupid but what does be toning mean lol, and thank u! :#
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Ohhh you mean be toning, sorry I thought that was a whole word lol. Read it wrong :wink:
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    X
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    brave lady! keep it up, we are all here for the same reasons! You are doing great and you will get to where you are going!
  • RedRaven49
    RedRaven49 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Well done! You're doing great :)
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The difference is clear! Way to go! Keep focused :)
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow yes I can see a difference, I've lost around 9lbs and I can't see any difference myself but my husband keeps telling me he can, :)
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    @sidrah_yunas do photos, I can't see a difference looking in a mirror, but with the pics, I see it a lot! Very shocked lol. Trust me the photos will tell easier for you :)
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Thanks all! Good luck with everyone else! Keep going, never give up!