What has made you smile today?

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
As the title says, they can be as simple, wierd or wonderful, or just plain strange, as you like!

For me it was am email from my friend

Replies

• sallycheese
    sallycheese Posts: 33
    Options
    i am smiling today because i have discovered that this diet lark actually works, i weighed in at 3lbs less this morning
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My boss told me to have time in lou from work, so i went to see the new pirates of the carrabean :)
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    That I have lost 3.5 pounds :)
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    I just came across an old video of my (now) 3 year old son when he was about 1, dancing and singing along to the Tellytubbies ..... he's so awesome!
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hearing my favorite song on the radio when my alarm went off
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Seeing the sun rise as I was pushing myself while learning to be a runner. It was a profound moment for me, and it will stick with me for a long time...
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The fact that it's summer for me and my school time worries of this last semester are DONE!!! Whoo!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    This posted by "mrssparkle"

If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush. ~Dawn French
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A text from my exwife telling me she missed me "but don't respond because I know how you feel"

a. She left me after 10 years of marriage because she no longer was in love with me

b. She has a 20 yr old bf

c. She's right, though I miss her we will never be together like that again, I don't deal with betrayal
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Woke up feelin' SKINNY MONDAY...!

First time EVER in my new lifestyle...since my journey began on Dec 6, 2010...

It's displayed in my profile picture :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • rose1182
    rose1182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Down 45 pounds since 1/1/11! :-))
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    that I am going on holiday in 27 days can't wait just need to shift a bit of belly fat
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    A hard workout and making it through my 2nd spin class!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Going upstairs to wake up my husband for work and having him roll over and smile at me. :love:
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    had to take my son to daycare for 2 hours this morning, and he didn't cry at all when I dropped him off. Kinda sad, but also very very wonderful that I didn't have to leave him in tears.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Just THINKING about what made me smile... made me smile.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    waking my 17 year old birthday girl and remembering!! :smooched:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The smile and hug that my son gave me, when I woke him up to get ready for school. Nothing else compares to seeing your children happy. For me, anyway!

Michelle
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    My 7 week old son. He started smiling a couple weeks ago and every time he looks at me with his big toothless grin my heart melts :)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Woke up feelin' SKINNY MONDAY...!

First time EVER in my new lifestyle...since my journey began on Dec 6, 2010...

It's displayed in my profile picture :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
    looking absolutely fantastic