goods and bads

Options
BeautyXombie
BeautyXombie Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hello, I'm Tasha and from NYC. I'm 32 and I've been battling with my weight for years. I'm now 322. I did lose some weight, but this weekend, I didn't do too good. I shouldn't be beating
myself up, but I am. Shouldn't start on a bad note, but yes I'm trying to lose 20 pounds before next year. I don't like my bootcamp I join, but doing it for my best friend. I do like the gym and wish I can just stick to what I'm doing... I know, what is she talking about lol. My battle with weigh and my mind. What I love to do when I'm working out is the arc at planet fitness, dancing and zumba. I don't like bootcamp to be honest. Dude always changing stuff. I did lose alot of weight by going to the gym 4 days a week, just dance on the wii and eating before a current time. That was easy and better for me. I used to be 350 pounds and have a goal to lose a pound every week. I know there's challenges, but I rather embrace them, then put it to the side. Thanks for letting me get it out and hope to make some friends on here. :(

Replies